PDA

View Full Version : dpss error code

larhue
01-04-2015, 06:15 PM
I have a dpss error code light. How do I clear that it from my main readout screen on the bike. The power steering seems fine.

Don in E Texas
01-08-2015, 09:21 AM
...no reply as yet to your question? Wonder where the tech folks are?

My take on any error codes is an Authorized dealer with his/her handy dandy computer hooked up to your Spyder can read all the error codes stored and clear them all out. Don't know how else it can be done.

Don

Cruzr Joe
01-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Hang in there, someone knowledgeable will come along and help. The Holidays slowed everyone down and it takes a few days to get back in thegroove.

Or you could just PM Lamont and i am sure he can help.

Cruzr Joe

Gray Ghost
01-08-2015, 11:51 AM
I have a dpss error code light. How do I clear that it from my main readout screen on the bike. The power steering seems fine.

If you just had a temporary "glitch", turning off the key and walking away from the bike (taking key with you) for awhile should clear the light.

If the code is active, (for the RT/ST models) press the mode, set and signal cancel buttons at the same time to display the code(s) in the display. You can get an explanation of them using the Spyder Codes app for smart phones. You cannot clear an active code.

Inactive codes are stored in the system and can only be seen/cleared by someone with BUDS.