PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh, good to ryde !

robtdonna
01-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Have made the transition from the North Georgia Mountains to our winter home in Lakelnd, Florida on Friday. Synthia trailered just fine, although she got a tad dirty as it rained most the way. I know she should have got a bath but Saturday was just too pretty not to ryde so...I did! Glorious weather some might say a bit too warm actually. Sorry up north peeps, I feel for you but am fortunate to have the winter home so I will take advantage of it!
:yes:

OK, time for a bath !

Chupaca
01-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Glad you made it and the weather is good for ryding. Now get out there and send us some pic's to keep those up north warm...:roflblack::roflblack:

bmccaffrey
01-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Have made the transition from the North Georgia Mountains to our winter home in Lakelnd, Florida on Friday. Synthia trailered just fine, although she got a tad dirty as it rained most the way. I know she should have got a bath but Saturday was just too pretty not to ryde so...I did! Glorious weather some might say a bit too warm actually. Sorry up north peeps, I feel for you but am fortunate to have the winter home so I will take advantage of it!
:yes:

OK, time for a bath !

Good for you:thumbup:
Hoping in 2 more yrs :bowdown:

ARtraveler
01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
Pictures help for those of us who have to endure the winter and not ride the :spyder2:(s).