PDA

View Full Version : A REAL problem

Dragonrider
01-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Well, I have a December birthday, and then there's Christmas. Yes, I got all the farkles I asked for, and have them neatly prepped in my garage. The problem is, if it's too cold and wet, I don't want to play in the garage, and if it's not, I'm riding my RT.

How o How am I ever going to get those farkles installed????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

murphybrown
01-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Well, I have a December birthday, and then there's Christmas. Yes, I got all the farkles I asked for, and have them neatly prepped in my garage. The problem is, if it's too cold and wet, I don't want to play in the garage, and if it's not, I'm riding my RT.

How o How am I ever going to get those farkles installed????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

When it's to cold or wet....take to dealer and get 'er done....agree don't take ryding time to wrench!!! Are you going to Spyderfest? :yes:

Chupaca
01-03-2015, 12:01 PM
when it's cold and wet...get a heater and an umbrella..:roflblack: my way would be a frarkeling party. Invite ryding friends over and make a day of it...:yes::yes:the bigger the bunch the warmer the room.....:thumbup:

JayBros
01-03-2015, 12:08 PM
when it's cold and wet...get a heater and an umbrella..:roflblack: my way would be a frarkeling party. Invite ryding friends over and make a day of it...:yes::yes:the bigger the bunch the warmer the room.....:thumbup:

A big +1!

jcthorne
01-03-2015, 12:17 PM
+2

Yep, cold rainy days are the most productive in the garage. You need to heat (and ac if you live down south) your garage.

Dragonrider
01-03-2015, 01:03 PM
When it's to cold or wet....take to dealer and get 'er done....agree don't take ryding time to wrench!!! Are you going to Spyderfest? :yes:

Sorry, the only group hug I'm doing this year is SITR - and that one may be iffy, if it interferes with a real ride....

bruiser
01-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Yeah. I have Christmas then in a very short time, a January birthday. No farkles though so don't have to worry about that.

Bob Denman
01-03-2015, 06:53 PM
A big +1!
:agree: Plus 2... :thumbup:

Dragonrider
01-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Well, my farkles are installed - too wet to test them out tho :( \\ Ron's sway bar took longer than advertised to install - the #$$# star washers were difficult to remove, while (old guy here) lying on the floor of my garage, and the teflon blocks were a bear to get in the channel, again, while lying on the floor... and I had to remove the tupperware under the bike, and then try to repair the scrape damage from that nasty road last fall... you know how it goes... Anyway, it's done now... and waiting for a non-rainy day.

SpyderFun
01-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Well, my farkles are installed - too wet to test them out tho :( \\ Ron's sway bar took longer than advertised to install - the #$$# star washers were difficult to remove, while (old guy here) lying on the floor of my garage, and the teflon blocks were a bear to get in the channel, again, while lying on the floor... and I had to remove the tupperware under the bike, and then try to repair the scrape damage from that nasty road last fall... you know how it goes... Anyway, it's done now... and waiting for a non-rainy day.

And the one you saved by doing it yourself allows for MORE farkles! :roflblack:

Bob Denman
01-06-2015, 08:00 AM
:agree: :2thumbs: :congrats:

ARtraveler
01-06-2015, 02:57 PM
:congrats: on the install. I do some things, but most of them have to come from the hired wrench. :yikes:

Dragonrider
01-06-2015, 06:08 PM
One must dig under the tupperware at least once, to know what we have.. Rather than biting off more than one can chew, one must chew slowly....

Bob Denman
01-06-2015, 06:21 PM
...and often!! :D :2thumbs: