PDA

View Full Version : the interview

cuznjohn
01-02-2015, 04:52 AM
i rented the movie last night and do yourself a favor and don't waste your money, WHAT A BOMB

vided
01-02-2015, 06:44 AM
sony knew they had a pos on their hands.
could they have come up with a better pr campaign, and not spend a dime.

naw they would never do something like that;)

Chupaca
01-02-2015, 11:26 AM
have no interest in even seeing it. Thanks for the comformation..!! :bowdown: that much hype is a bad sign..the quiet ones are always the best and advertized by word of mouth...:thumbup:

ThreeWheels
01-02-2015, 11:32 AM
have no interest in even seeing it. Thanks for the comformation..!! :bowdown: that much hype is a bad sign..the quiet ones are always the best and advertized by word of mouth...:thumbup:

I agree. I always suspected that SONY was behind the whole hacking thing for PR rurposes.
If North Korea really could hack into US sites, there are more important targets than a movie company.

wyliec
01-02-2015, 12:29 PM
i rented the movie last night and do yourself a favor and don't waste your money, WHAT A BOMB

cuznjohn,

If you don't want to waste your money, let me know.

cuznjohn
01-02-2015, 02:01 PM
i have a pretty good sense of humor and i find strange things funny that others don't, but i had 2 small laughs over this movie. now my sister and her boyfriend found it funny, so go figure

PrairieSpyder
01-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Dish Network is offering it on PPV for $5.99. I think I'll wait till it on for free.

ARtraveler
01-02-2015, 02:40 PM
I chased around the I-net to see what the reviews were saying.
Bomb seems to have it covered. We are going to pass on the movie.

I do believe in the hacking given the mental state of the great leader, the sensitive information that was released, as well as all the free movies thrown on the internet by the hacking. Two much stuff for a cloaked advertising campaign. JMHO.

Tazzel
01-02-2015, 04:53 PM
I kind of chuckled a few times but over all not that great, but I have seen worse. I saw it for free, like I see all my movies.

wyliec
01-02-2015, 05:09 PM
I saw it for free, like I see all my movies.

That's the only way to see them.

GunDoctor
01-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Well The Interview has been good to me. Managed to talk the guy that puts up billboard signs up on my business's property to give me the billboard sign from the movie advertisement a couple of weeks ago. I am heading to the UPS Store to ship it out to the winning bidder on eBay. The sale is enough to purchase my GoPro4 Black camera. Score....100552

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
01-03-2015, 12:50 PM
:clap: :congrats: