PDA

View Full Version : Iowa/Omaha SpyderMania Riding Club - check it out!!!

ChicoFowler
01-01-2015, 03:53 PM
We are forming a Sypdermania Ryding Club for all Spyder owners in Iowa and Nebraska. Looking for interested Spyder owners that want to have fun on group rides and any other activities the group may want to do. Please post on this blog of your interest along with your email address. Looking forward to hearing from a lot of Spyder owners.

Chico Fowler
Omaha, NE

Chupaca
01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
new club for a new year. All the best, let us know how it develops...:2thumbs:

Deke
01-01-2015, 04:55 PM
I'm an Iowa guy (Cedar Rapids) and there is a growing group of us over here. Omaha isn't exactly close, but I can share info with folks here. We have a FB called "Spyder Riders of Eastern Iowa".

Deke

Big F
01-02-2015, 06:20 PM
We are forming a Sypdermania Ryding Club for all Spyder owners in Iowa and Nebraska. Looking for interested Spyder owners that want to have fun on group rides and any other activities the group may want to do. Please post on this blog of your interest along with your email address. Looking forward to hearing from a lot of Spyder owners.

Chico Fowler
Omaha, NE

what is this club all about?? I'm from Nebraska, but not Omaha???
gh

ChicoFowler
01-02-2015, 11:29 PM
I'm an Iowa guy (Cedar Rapids) and there is a growing group of us over here. Omaha isn't exactly close, but I can share info with folks here. We have a FB called "Spyder Riders of Eastern Iowa".

Deke

Thanks for the response. Maybe some day we can set up a meeting place in the middle???? That would be cool....

dano
01-04-2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the response. Maybe some day we can set up a meeting place in the middle???? That would be cool....

I'm sure we can work that out. We're all going to Spyderfest, are you?
Danooooo
Coralville

ChicoFowler
01-06-2015, 05:24 PM
I'm sure we can work that out. We're all going to Spyderfest, are you?
Danooooo
Coralville

Yes - there's about 4 or 5 couples from this area going down. My wife and I are staying at the Holiday Inn just up from the Lamplighter.
Perhaps we'll meet you there somewhere for a ride and/or a drink???