PDA

View Full Version : BRP Travel Cover

Professor
12-30-2014, 09:19 AM
I just bought a BRP travel cover. It came in a nice bag with a drawstring - or so I thought. When I took it "out of the bag", I discovered that somehow the cover itself formed the bag. Does anyone know how to fold/roll/manipulate or use a magic wand to put it back in the "bag"?

Cruzr Joe
12-30-2014, 09:33 AM
it just stuffs back into the bag, no magic potion involved, after you do it once or twice it becomes second nature. The travel cover is really good.

Cruzr Joe

PaSpyderRyder
12-30-2014, 10:52 AM
it just stuffs back into the bag, no magic potion involved, after you do it once or twice it becomes second nature. The travel cover is really good.

Cruzr Joe
Yep, just start stuffing, takes about 30 sec after you get the hang of it. I use mine any time i park it out in the sun for any extended period of time. It helps keep unwanted persons from sitting on your bike also.

Bob

cognaccruiser
12-30-2014, 11:07 AM
+3. That is all I do also. Just stuff it back in. It fits and can be compressed somewhat to fit where ever needed.

Gary

Chupaca
12-30-2014, 11:59 AM
it will never look like the first time you opened it but stuffing it starting with the closest to the pouch works best...:thumbup:

Copperman
12-30-2014, 02:36 PM
I roll mine up starting at the opposite end. Then I pull the bag over the rolled cover.

This is why we’re all different. If we were the same, one of us wouldn’t be necessary!

Professor
12-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks everyone. I figured it out. It only took about 20 seconds to stuff 80 percent of it in the bag and another minute and a half to get the rest of it in, but I'll get faster.:sour:

Marker
12-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Good Luck getting it back into the bag. I could fit my travel cover back into the bag. Even folded it does not fit
The BRP touring cover stuffs nice back into the bag

MisterP
12-30-2014, 05:59 PM
I stuff mine in a small canvas tote I keep in the side case. I hate trying to stuff covers back into their storage bags. To each their own....

Dekky
12-31-2014, 03:55 PM
I just bought a BRP travel cover. It came in a nice bag with a drawstring - or so I thought. When I took it "out of the bag", I discovered that somehow the cover itself formed the bag. Does anyone know how to fold/roll/manipulate or use a magic wand to put it back in the "bag"?

Yep. Just stuffed mine; works great!

ARtraveler
12-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, the method works wonderful. Ever tried putting a down filled sleeping bag into the coffee can size stuff bag? Just start with a corner and force it into the bag a little bit at a time.