PDA

View Full Version : Yuma

cptjam
12-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Just testing the water to see if there is any interest in a Spyder Alignment event in Yuma. I have some open weekends in January or February, and want to see that part of the country. Post up is you would like to see us come down that way. I understand it is beautiful country to see. How many Spyder ryders are down there? Cheers! Joe

Chupaca
12-26-2014, 07:40 PM
last time I was there I left a pair of shoes stuck in the asphalt...good luck guys..!! :2thumbs:

hellridgeryder
12-26-2014, 08:01 PM
I plan to be in that area in February and would be interested. Can you provide more details?

YumaJim
12-27-2014, 08:14 PM
I'd be interested. There are a few locals but most of the riders I hang out with are winter visitors. I ride with 8 and I'm thinking there would be interest. Send me more info.

Jim Hall aka "YumaJim"
jfhall@roadrunner.com

cptjam
12-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Jim, I hope I addressed your questions.
Thanks! Joe

cptjam
12-27-2014, 10:06 PM
Hellridgeryder, pm me. Thanks, Joe

YumaJim
12-27-2014, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the info Joe. I'll be making calls tomorrow to my ryding buddies. I believe we can round up a few folks interested in the alignment and other services you provide. We can use my garage. I definitely would want the alignment. If there are any others interested from the Yuma area please get ahold of me by PM. We can schedule maybe in late Jan or early Feb. Like I said, we have a lot of Spyder Ryder Winter Visitors here now and I hope they take advantage of this opportunity.:yes:

Just testing the water to see if there is any interest in a Spyder Alignment event in Yuma. I have some open weekends in January or February, and want to see that part of the country. Post up is you would like to see us come down that way. I understand it is beautiful country to see. How many Spyder ryders are down there? Cheers! Joe

cptjam
12-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Keep up the good work! We also love folks to stop in and meet each other. Great rides are shared by great friends! We have met so many great people doing this, and going to events. We look forward to meeting everyone down there! Cheers! Joe

cptjam
12-29-2014, 04:54 PM
We had a couple of people who had conflicts for time while in Tucson. So, maybe this works out better! Even our California friends can come over! Seems like everyone we meet has a Yuma story. Can't wait! Joe

dizzyspots
12-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Trust me...getting Squared Away will make your Spyder feel like an entirely different machine....its amazing and their attention to detail is incredible!!!

cptjam
12-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Trust me...getting Squared Away will make your Spyder feel like an entirely different machine....its amazing and their attention to detail is incredible!!!
Glad you liked it! Ann told me today everybody here is her friend, and my job is to Square them away! It is such a kick to see someone come back after a test drive and say how much they love it! They are a joy to ride after we lay healing hands to them!

cptjam
01-07-2015, 03:31 PM
February12,13,14,15 are the selected dates for our trip to Yuma! Please contact us to confirm day and time. If you need anything other than an alignment, we need to coordinate for parts. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Cheers!

cptjam
01-11-2015, 01:09 AM
Starting to come together!

cptjam
02-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Next Wednesday we are going to Yuma! Can't wait to go, and meet everyone!

cptjam
02-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Hopefully, anyone in the area can stop in. Looks like we are riding in a parade on Saturday! Join us!