PDA

View Full Version : Merry and a Blessed Christmas to a very special group of folks.

murphybrown
12-25-2014, 10:15 AM
This morning I spent time being grateful and thankful for "things/people in my life." And just like the best cream, Spyderlovers came to the top quickly. On Memorial Day 2010 when my Spyder appeared in my driveway :yikes:...I was smitten with the machine. THEN I slowly, then quickly, became introduced to this forum. Folks I humbly say thank you...I am a much better person because of you. Blessed beyond measure and excited for what each day brings me. And sooooo much of that zest for life comes from you, my Spyderlover family.
So to you and yours I pray for a special Blessed and MERRY CHRISTMAS. :yes::yes::thumbup:

Eagle1
12-25-2014, 11:48 AM
I agree it is a great site with great people mixed with a little crazy fun. Merry Christmas.

BikerDoc
12-25-2014, 12:03 PM
Merry Christmas. May your Spyder continue to bring joy to your life and your travels across the country bring motivation for others to be good and do good....

STELLING MAN
12-25-2014, 12:07 PM
:agree: This Is a great site, and a great group of people..

Mo Lee
12-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Merry Christmas young Lady!

Bob Denman
12-25-2014, 01:17 PM
:agree: :clap: :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
12-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Merry Christmas Murphy. Thank you for sharing your feelings. I have to say a big Me Too on your comments. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
12-25-2014, 02:16 PM
I absolutely share your feelings about this forum. I've made many friends here, not least of whom is you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Marker
12-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015.

Deanna777
12-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Murphy.

I have met some special friends , since I have joined this site. This site is a "Very special group of people".

I am a current Spyder owner and this site has helped me gain more knowledge about the spyders and how they work etc.

Deanna

stillriding
12-25-2014, 04:17 PM
This morning I spent time being grateful and thankful for "things/people in my life." And just like the best cream, Spyderlovers came to the top quickly. On Memorial Day 2010 when my Spyder appeared in my driveway :yikes:...I was smitten with the machine. THEN I slowly, then quickly, became introduced to this forum. Folks I humbly say thank you...I am a much better person because of you. Blessed beyond measure and excited for what each day brings me. And sooooo much of that zest for life comes from you, my Spyderlover family.
So to you and yours I pray for a special Blessed and MERRY CHRISTMAS. :yes::yes::thumbup:

​It is us who are better people because of you.

Cruzr Joe
12-25-2014, 04:18 PM

Well put Murph, Merry Christmas.

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
12-25-2014, 04:39 PM
A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and thanks for taking us along your many journeys....:yes::yes::bowdown:

SL Ken
12-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Merry Christmas everyone.

PW2013STL
12-25-2014, 09:20 PM
​It is us who are better people because of you.

:agree: 1000%

Murphy,
Kathy and I are looking forward to our ride together in our Alaska adventure:dg2:

MARRY CHRISTMAS :yes:

SpyderLady
12-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Ok so I am a little late getting through all the threads. :yikes: Been busy getting registration ready for .... oh WOW only 2 more days:yes::yes: till Spyderfest Registration starts :dg1::dg1::dg2::dg2:

Anyway, Murph..... you are such a great, neat lady.:bowdown: I have enjoyed getting to know you and still have it on my bucket list to be able to trip with you a bit on one of your adventures.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in a few months!!!:clap::clap: