PDA

View Full Version : Is facebook replacing Spyderlovers ?

coz
12-24-2014, 09:29 AM
i'm wondering if facebook is replacing spyderlovers. i don't ''do '' facebook, so i have no idea how much spyder talk goes on there.
there doesn't seem to be much going on around here, is there much going on over there?
has Spyderlovers just run it's course ?

Ex-Rocket
12-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Don't say its so!!!!:yikes::yikes:

Yfactor
12-24-2014, 09:35 AM
i'm wondering if facebook is replacing spyderlovers. i don't ''do '' facebook, so i have no idea how much spyder talk goes on there.
there doesn't seem to be much going on around here, is there much going on over there?

I follow both and see no difference in the chatter in either. I think it's more the back to back holidays and people being busy. While I've gone back to two wheels I still stay abreast. Still have the RS and now a Suzuki LS650 but intend to come back to a RT in the future.

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 09:43 AM
:yikes: I don't do FaceBook either... :yikes:
I sure hope that you're wrong...

ottawa-rider
12-24-2014, 09:48 AM
IMO, just a slowdown due to being winter here in Canada and a big part of the US. Same slowdown on Facebook.

PrairieSpyder
12-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Gosh! I hope not!

oldgoat
12-24-2014, 10:03 AM
I hope it ain't so as well. Don't do facebook

FLAspydergirl
12-24-2014, 10:05 AM
In all reality it is POLITICS...if someone doesn't like your post on SL they can delete it...so this forum is in all reality controlled by a few ...where as Facebook is not controlled by anyone so you have total free speech..."of course within reason" you can't post certain illegal or immoral things...

Facebook allows you to speak your opinion without getting shut down...I have been on SLs since 2013....and there is probably more chatter on Facebook ONLY because so many people monitor it everyday,,,some every hour ...some every minute... they have it coded into their Smart Phone!

You really should join BOTH sites just to make more friends and see the world in a bigger window.....I go to both sites everyday...JMHO

Merry Christmas to all my Spyder Friends either on Sl's or facebook

Pennyrick
12-24-2014, 10:07 AM

Facebook has become so clogged with advertising and links to items that I may have browsed for in the past year I'm finding it almost impossible to use.

That and I'm getting real tired of the cute kids pictures that every member seems to post of their cousins, nieces, nephews, next door neighbors and kids they photograph on the street. I love kids but this idea has gone overboard as more and more older folks find Facebook.

It has lost the magic.

The Spyder site seems to have more non-owners who are wishing on line. (Clarification... by this I meant the Spyder site on Facebook)

PrairieSpyder
12-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Facebook has become so clogged with advertising and links to items that I may have browsed for in the past year I'm finding it almost impossible to use.

That and I'm getting real tired of the cute kids pictures that every member seems to post of their cousins, nieces, nephews, next door neighbors and kids they photograph on the street. I love kids but this idea has gone overboard as more and more older folks find Facebook.

It has lost the magic.

The Spyder site seems to have more non-owners who are wishing on line.

:agree: I only go on FB a couple times a week, and don't see everything that gets posted there.

BTW, at one time I "unfriended" a bunch of people who only posted cutesy stuff and my FB experience go a lot better. Now the ads and invitations to play a game are getting really annoying!

STELLING MAN
12-24-2014, 10:29 AM
I too belong to both sites and sure hope this :spyder2: lover site Isn't getting any smaller, I just joined a few months ago and I still have a lot more to learn about these wonderful machines..

SpyderAnn01
12-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Yes, there is probably more activity on Spyder Facebook pages then there is on here. But one of the problems with Facebook is that you can't search for anything and once you see something it moves away and can be difficult to find again. You might even be surprised at who posts more on Facebook then they do on Spyderlovers. :yikes: And then there are the 1000 ladies with sock monkeys :gaah:

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 10:41 AM
100297 :dontknow:

robtdonna
12-24-2014, 10:52 AM
Use both, haven't seen SL slowing down much, a bit perhaps due to holidays and time of year. Many folks are in their winter hibernation time so they aren't thinking about their rydes.

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 10:55 AM
:shocked: They AREN'T??? :yikes:
(I'm always thinking about mine... :D)
This time of year; it's time to prepare for some farkling episodes. :yes:

bruiser
12-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Don't do FB either. Just not interested. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff on there. Most of the veterans organizations I belong to are on FB. I scaled back my posts on here too. The wife lets me know what's on FB. And if I have a comment, she posts it for me. Oh, she's one of the 1,000 women who like sock monkeys too. (Ann :joke:)

cuznjohn
12-24-2014, 10:59 AM
hate to say this but i live on facebook, i love playing games during the day when i am home and have nothing to do. being i am not a wrench type of guy and my knowledge of spyders is not what others have i really can't help people out with problems on here when people ask for help. on facebook i can state what i feel and debate stuff i can't talk about here on SL. HECK i posted something funny about the leader of north Korea yesterday and one person said he didn't like the post because the younger KIM was the leader of a country, OMG give me a brake. i am also a person that knows tons of dirty jokes and i tell them on FB without a problem. i post tons of pictures there and i also find out more about what what is going on with pitbull, lamonts garage, and arctic adventures there than i do here. when a person asks me to be their friend there i write them a note and i tell them that i am nuts and i post things most people might not like, so if you want to be my friend expect that and if you don't like what i say just delete me, and you know what,,, i have never been deleted yet. ok people have a great day, it has been raining here for two days now, but it is better than snow i guess

Highwayman2013
12-24-2014, 11:01 AM
I enjoy Facebook, it keeps me in touch with old friends and people I once worked with. Spyderlovers is great too. Having no problems with either.

bruisersbaby
12-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Bruiser brought this to my attention, as he is on SL and I'm on Facebook. It is difficult to keep up with the posts on Facebook, and that's why Faran had developed a forum similar to SL called girlsonspyders. I, for one, thought this to be a great idea, as then it would be easier to keep up with the different subjects. I had posted there quite a few times, but it seemed like there were only a few of us who used the site.

I do not really care to see one's food pictures, I do not like the commercials on my page as I did not request them Too many who post on FB do not understand that you can agree to disagree. Life is too short!

Merry Christmas!

Chupaca
12-24-2014, 11:08 AM
So I browse the pages but don't see much. What they talk about (spyder related) is what we do or already have. I think do to the ryding season coming to an end and the knowledge base we have aquired here many can find the answers they are looking for. Could be there are less problems to throw up at us. Maybe santa will put some spyders under the tree and we will get some newbies we can help otherwise ryde and enjoy the holidays with the funny stuff...:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 11:13 AM
:shocked: Should I be...quieter? :shocked:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
12-24-2014, 11:15 AM
no facebook here either

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Enthusiasm we have... by the BOATLOAD!! :D :yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs:

Mexican
12-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Hmmm,,,,, Spyderlovers or Facebook?,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tough choice to make,,,,, i will keep them both:clap:

arntufun
12-24-2014, 12:01 PM

Some members see even less than you do on this site. They have half the members here on ignore. Don't worry, those members won't see my post !!!!!!!! :roflblack::roflblack:

Dgjason
12-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Facebook ........ What's that ?

Dennis

cognaccruiser
12-24-2014, 12:05 PM
so I would expect to see a slow down in posting on a forum where many can't ride at this time of year or are busy with Christmas preparations.

I don't do FB and doubt I ever will.

As far as site rules go, I know of other sites that are much more strict and they have flourished for a long time.

I bet after Christmas and New Year and as spring approaches and trips are planned there will be an increase in activity.

Just my .02.

Gary

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 12:08 PM
:agree: But it's not worth cancelling the Christmas parties, just to spend more time in here... :D

FLAspydergirl
12-24-2014, 12:10 PM
I too belong to both sites and sure hope this :spyder2: lover site Isn't getting any smaller, I just joined a few months ago and I still have a lot more to learn about these wonderful machines..

GOOD POINT...this site is the way to go for technical info...these pages have info on "who has been there and done it"....Facebook is mostly events and chitchat...opinions too...but for techie...go to SL's

Purple Guy
12-24-2014, 12:22 PM
HELL NO WE WON'T GO!!!!

I'm sure Facebook has it's place but nothing will replace this forum!
It's a busy time of year and then there's the northern ryders that are parked at the moment that might not stop by as much though I don't know what else I'd do... :roflblack:

garb55
12-24-2014, 12:24 PM
:shocked: They AREN'T??? :yikes:
(I'm always thinking about mine... :D)
This time of year; it's time to prepare for some farkling episodes. :yes:

Already started my Farkling
LED lights for reflectors on fenders and saddlebags
HID headlights and fog lights
electric frunk opener

and more:yes::yes:

Dizneyman
12-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Do both also, but seem to be going more to Facebook. Here there a lot of posts on topics that are not relevant to what the original OP asked or the topic at hand. Some seem to just post a comment back to every other comment, and its gets tiresome weeding through the chatter.

All is good, nice to have a choice.. Happy Holidays to all!

murphybrown
12-24-2014, 12:34 PM
IMHO:
Facebook not a presence with Spyder. There are specific posts on Girls on Spyders and a couple local Spyder groups I follow. My assessment is that Facebook gets a 1 rating in Spyder world social media and Spyderlovers still gets the 10. The one thing I do like on FB over SL is that if someone comments or likes something I post I get a notice and I can immediately follow it, if I so choose. While on SL's I have to remember (sometimes that is not very reliable :yikes:) the category/topic I was posting to and can't find again.
Just my 2 cents...

Lamonster
12-24-2014, 12:42 PM
Facebook will never replace forums like this. First off there's no way to search the tech info like you can here. I think as far as the social side goes in many ways they are equal. Somethings are just easier to do on Facebook compared to forms.

I use both but plan on being here a lot more next year as my personal life seems to be getting back in control. 2014 was a hard year for me in many ways. 2015 is looking better already and I'm looking forward to many great adventures with you all.

Merry Christmas SpyderLovers :doorag:

Bob Denman
12-24-2014, 12:49 PM
:clap: Just what we needed to hear! :2thumbs:

Dragonrider
12-24-2014, 12:49 PM
Nope - no Facebook here either, I get plenty of junk mail as it is....

PW2013STL
12-24-2014, 01:04 PM
Facebook ........ What's that ?

Dennis

I think it's when you have your book too close to your eyes :dontknow:

MidTNDawg
12-24-2014, 01:04 PM
but not for anything Spyder related. I really do not post much here, but read a lot here. And it is good to know Super Consultant will be here more. Now that I am not seeing the "join our protest" posts so much this site is again much more enjoyable to me. We wish all a Merry Christmas!

kep-up
12-24-2014, 02:19 PM
where on FB?

Deanna777
12-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Facebook will never replace forums like this. First off there's no way to search the tech info like you can here. I think as far as the social side goes in many ways they are equal. Somethings are just easier to do on Facebook compared to forms.

I use both but plan on being here a lot more next year as my personal life seems to be getting back in control. 2014 was a hard year for me in many ways. 2015 is looking better already and I'm looking forward to many great adventures with you all.

Merry Christmas SpyderLovers :doorag:We needed to hear that. SL is the only site for me, I do not go on Face book, and I don't have the time. I prefer SL site to get info. about what is happening ( rides, Events, Tech advice on spyders, Spyderfest, Spyderquest and anything to do with Spyders) :firstplace: site for me. Deanna

ARtraveler
12-24-2014, 03:16 PM

It has lost the magic.

The Spyder site seems to have more non-owners who are wishing on line.

Right on. Those that claim we get off topic here really get "it" on facebook. The MC club I belong to has a facebook site and it has pretty much nothing to do with the club. I check it out maybe once every two weeks.

I do believe it will be a sad day if the SL site goes away. I am guessing another would pop up pretty quick though. The current competing site, just does not have it, and the other one could not seem to get a start for political reasons.

Let's be happy with what Lamont has done and hope he keeps this one going.

Add: A big thank you to Lamont for speaking up. This is THE site to be on for all things :spyder2:

finless
12-24-2014, 03:50 PM
I do both actually and yes there is chatter on FB that is not here!
You just have to know which Spyder facebook groups to be a part of.

Bob

Mexican
12-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Some members see even less than you do on this site. They have half the members here on ignore. Don't worry, those members won't see my post !!!!!!!! :roflblack::roflblack:
Why would somebody put a person on the ignore? skin too thin or something?:shocked:

Big Arm
12-24-2014, 04:55 PM
And then there are the 1000 ladies with sock monkeys :gaah:

Since I don't do facebook, what the hell are sock monkeys ???? :dontknow: :roflblack:

wyliec
12-24-2014, 05:29 PM

Randy,

What's funny is when you receive a P.M. that they are putting you on their ignore list. It's like they have to get the last word in.:dontknow:

Pennyrick
12-24-2014, 05:36 PM

Randy:

How do you know anyone has you on ignore? Is there a place on your profile that has that information or are you just shooting from the hip?

arntufun
12-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Randy:

How do you know anyone has you on ignore? Is there a place on your profile that has that information or are you just shooting from the hip?

see post 47......... :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
12-24-2014, 06:03 PM
:shocked: Should I be...quieter? :shocked:

That would probably not be a task that you would endure, (that's a mouthful), keep it up Bob.

Cruzr Joe

PrairieSpyder
12-24-2014, 06:14 PM
Since I don't do facebook, what the hell are sock monkeys ???? :dontknow: :roflblack:

This is a sock monkey. I'm a member, but not real active on GOS, but I know it's kinda a mascot for that group.
http://www.babybedding.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/sockmonkey.jpg

SNOOPY
12-24-2014, 06:32 PM
Facebook allows you to speak your opinion without getting shut down...

AMEN ! Thats the best part! :thumbup:

Oldmanzues
12-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear is still with us. I get to political on Facebook and really do not understand most of it. SL is the one for me and Spyder stuff
Merry Christmas to all
Oldmanzues

pitzerwm
12-25-2014, 12:17 AM
In all reality it is POLITICS...if someone doesn't like your post on SL they can delete it...so this forum is in all reality controlled by a few ...where as Facebook is not controlled by anyone so you have total free speech..."of course within reason" you can't post certain illegal or immoral things...

Facebook allows you to speak your opinion without getting shut down...I have been on SLs since 2013....and there is probably more chatter on Facebook ONLY because so many people monitor it everyday,,,some every hour ...some every minute... they have it coded into their Smart Phone!

IMO if the Admin here censor because of someone's opinion or bad experience with BRP or a sponsor, they are shooting themselves in the foot. The minute "we" feel that the info here is "tampered" with its over. I'm pretty new here so I haven't seen any deletions. IMO if there is a negative comment, Admin should quickly check it out and if its legit, notify the sponsor to take care of it. If we think that Admin are protecting bad sponsors just for the money, we are gone.

Personally, I don't do Facebook, probably won't anytime soon.

pitzerwm
12-25-2014, 12:21 AM
IMHO:
Facebook not a presence with Spyder. There are specific posts on Girls on Spyders and a couple local Spyder groups I follow. My assessment is that Facebook gets a 1 rating in Spyder world social media and Spyderlovers still gets the 10. The one thing I do like on FB over SL is that if someone comments or likes something I post I get a notice and I can immediately follow it, if I so choose. While on SL's I have to remember (sometimes that is not very reliable :yikes:) the category/topic I was posting to and can't find again.
Just my 2 cents...

If you click on subscribe to your post, then you get an email telling you that someone else posted on your thread, You have the comment and a link back to the threat.

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-25-2014, 02:04 AM
Sign at a local cafe.

May your life be as awesome as you pretend it is on Facebook! [emoji4]

Mo Lee
12-25-2014, 06:49 AM
I would not say replacing, more like supplements. The big difference between is on a forum everyone sees it and on facebook it is only sent to your friends and sometimes their friends. This allows your posts to be a bit more personal.

SNOOPY
12-25-2014, 08:48 AM
IMO if the Admin here censor because of someone's opinion or bad experience with BRP or a sponsor, they are shooting themselves in the foot. The minute "we" feel that the info here is "tampered" with its over. I'm pretty new here so I haven't seen any deletions. IMO if there is a negative comment, Admin should quickly check it out and if its legit, notify the sponsor to take care of it. If we think that Admin are protecting bad sponsors just for the money, we are gone.

:popcorn:

Lamonster
12-25-2014, 09:08 AM

Do a search, if you can't find the post you're worried about being censored from then you're right. I give a lot of rope here but as always it's the trolls that hang themself with it not the people that are venting or trying to get help.

Merry Christmas

PMK
12-25-2014, 09:34 AM
Merry Christmas folks.

Facebook vs Spyderlovers...

There is a lot I don't like about FB, but several other groups use that as a medium of information and less of a forum.

FB is loaded with crap and ads, FB is brutal about posting links to places or things you have searched, it tries to bog you down with stuff from people you don't know on account of them being friends with your friends.

Many of the high traffic websites now run a huge amount of ads. Spyderlovers so far has not run ads and for me has proven a great resource with many other riders enjoying the same hobby or lifestyle depending on how you view it.

Moderation...without doubt it is needed at times.

PK

LEEB
12-25-2014, 10:10 AM
I wouldn't know Mr. Lamonster from a can of paint, but I have found in my short time as a Spyder owner, that the Spyderlovers forum is a wonderful place to go to learn more about my machine, and to meet and hear from a great group of people who have the same interests in riding as I do. I for one value Spyderlovers!!

jaherbst
12-25-2014, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't know Mr. Lamonster from a can of paint, but I have found in my short time as a Spyder owner, that the Spyderlovers forum is a wonderful place to go to learn more about my machine, and to meet and hear from a great group of people who have the same interests in riding as I do. I for one value Spyderlovers!!

I will second that!

Jack

Bob Denman
12-25-2014, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=LEEB;917773]I wouldn't know Mr. Lamonster from a can of paint, QUOTE]
It's pretty easy to tell the difference...
He's taller, has the mustache, and the lovely fiancée... :D

BikerDoc
12-25-2014, 12:08 PM
This is a national and international forum and discusses info pertinent to all owners.. Facebook with dedicated sites to individual clubs or riding groups can be quite effective in promoting local rides or events - since just as "you " don't do Facebook, many , many owners have never heard of Spyderlovers (yeah I continue to be amazed by that but nearly every new owner I meet falls in that group).

I never did Facebook before Spyder Ryding and I never use it for anything except promoting Spyder Rydes and events.. Like many things in life it can be quite useful if handled properly....

flaggerphil
12-25-2014, 01:34 PM
I use Facebook to stay in touch with family and real friends. I also use it to find out about local Spyder rides. For real info on Spyders I come here.

Bob Denman
12-25-2014, 01:36 PM
:shocked: I just use a telephone to keep up with family news... :shocked:

PistonBlown
12-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Facebook Help
To get rid of Ads in your thread - in the top right corner of the Ad is a downward pointing arrow. Click on this and you can select one of the 'I don't want to see' options to hide the Ad. If you keep hiding Ads/companies then you'll stop getting them. I don't get any now.

You can use the same approach for games requests. If you have 'friends' who just post those fluffy animal/words of wisdom pictures and you don't want to offend them by defriending them you can also use this approach to hide their rubbish:-)

Slightly off topic but seeing several comments about 'all the Ads' I thought it was worth sharing.

Spyderlovers Use
I personally have stopped checking Spyderlovers so often. The main reason was the nastyness that kept coming into the threads a while back. Though I'm also a bit suspicous that at least one particularly 'effective' troll appeared on this site shortly before another company released an alternative 3 wheeler. Also the RS activity on this site has tailed off and thats what I ride. I now find more posts of interest to me on the Spydermates forum.

wyliec
12-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Do a search, if you can't find the post you're worried about being censored from then you're right. I give a lot of rope here but as always it's the trolls that hang themself with it not the people that are venting or trying to get help.

Merry Christmas

Lamont,

I'd say you give too much rope, at times. There was a thread started recently in which you and another member were slammed. It appears that those responding may have not realized it.

PrairieSpyder
12-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Facebook Help
To get rid of Ads in your thread - in the top right corner of the Ad is a downward pointing arrow. Click on this and you can select one of the 'I don't want to see' options to hide the Ad. If you keep hiding Ads/companies then you'll stop getting them. I don't get any now.

You can use the same approach for games requests. If you have 'friends' who just post those fluffy animal/words of wisdom pictures and you don't want to offend them by defriending them you can also use this approach to hide their rubbish:-)

Slightly off topic but seeing several comments about 'all the Ads' I thought it was worth sharing.

Spyderlovers Use
I personally have stopped checking Spyderlovers so often. The main reason was the nastyness that kept coming into the threads a while back. Though I'm also a bit suspicous that at least one particularly 'effective' troll appeared on this site shortly before another company released an alternative 3 wheeler. Also the RS activity on this site has tailed off and thats what I ride. I now find more posts of interest to me on the Spydermates forum.

Thanks for that info. I'll try it next time I'm in FB.

jimnsusie
12-25-2014, 06:53 PM
GOOD POINT...this site is the way to go for technical info...these pages have info on "who has been there and done it"....Facebook is mostly events and chitchat...opinions too...but for techie...go to SL's

I agree. I'm still a spyder newbie and SL is great for new (to me) info on spyder stuff. I do see a lot of post or threads that don't seem to have anything recent but maybe that thread has been talked to the end. I like FB sometimes and periodically get off of it and then later back on it. Lots of junk of fb but what the heck, I just learned to look at or follow what floats my spyder. It is amazing how many organizations have a presence on fb. For me, the idea is to have some fun and maybe make a few friends and make plans that are subject to change. In other words just have fun.

flamingobabe
12-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I do both...have a lot of fun on facebook....if I answer/comment on someone's post ..I can put their name in it and they will probably see it.....but SL's is different.....I can search for info here...a plus....I love them both

SNOOPY
12-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Same folks?

No one figured me out on Spydertalk yet, been there longer than here. Lol

oops.... :D

coz
12-26-2014, 09:04 AM
it sounds like those of us that aren't on facebook aren't really missing anything. :thumbup: thanks for all the input. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Same folks?

No one figured me out on Spydertalk yet, been there longer than here. Lol

oops.... :D
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable over there... :D :thumbup:

lovemyspyder77
12-26-2014, 10:51 AM
This is a national and international forum and discusses info pertinent to all owners.. Facebook with dedicated sites to individual clubs or riding groups can be quite effective in promoting local rides or events - since just as "you " don't do Facebook, many , many owners have never heard of Spyderlovers (yeah I continue to be amazed by that but nearly every new owner I meet falls in that group).

I never did Facebook before Spyder Ryding and I never use it for anything except promoting Spyder Rydes and events.. Like many things in life it can be quite useful if handled properly....

Agree: for " techie" use this forum ..for all "fun" stuff and events and rides use Facebook :ohyea:

Bob Denman
12-26-2014, 10:53 AM
I'll respectfully disagree.. :D
This place is equally at home at dispensing event news and shenanigans, as it is passing out technical information. :thumbup:
Your "One Shop Stop; for all things Spyder!"

robmorg
12-26-2014, 11:17 AM
:shocked: I just use a telephone to keep up with family news... :shocked: I used to do with that too. But nowadays, with my kids and their families spread out all over the country, I find that if I don't log onto Facebook about once a week I'd missed a lot of what they're up to. The downside, is there are those times when I think I would have been better off if I HAD missed it. :opps:

PrairieSpyder
12-26-2014, 01:39 PM
This place is equally at home at dispensing event news and shenanigans, as it is passing out technical information. :thumbup:

:agree: " . . . all things Spyder" and all things SpyderLover!!

lovemyspyder77
12-26-2014, 02:17 PM

I know you are very educated on this site and blog daily for years …but I also disagree with your opinion
I have been a “guest” on this site for 3 years just watching and listening and I just recently registered so I can blog…and I don’t blog ever but months ago someone from Missouri had a thread about a Spyder event in Cuba, MO ,,he was mad because he knew nothing about “Spyder Jam” that was being held in Cuba by Lens ( Pitbull’s) Mom and Dad.

He was asking Lamont WHY it was not on this site…after watching the responses for a few days it became plain as day that the administration only promotes the events they like or have a personal interest in. A few events come to mind and there are probably a lot of other events that get no play …for instance .. You will never see anything about the Spyder Jam event in Cuba,MO….you will not see any event info by Larry Hammond..promotor of Spyder Rally and Spyder in the Smokies. You might see one thread but they die fast as they are not supported here like Spyderfest in MO. is..

All I know is : ALL event and ride info is on Facebook

Select event and ride info is on Spyderlovers..MHO

Bob Denman
12-26-2014, 02:32 PM
:welcome: You'll see news of other events; the membership in here brings everything to the table! :clap: :thumbup:

lovemyspyder77
12-26-2014, 03:22 PM
:welcome: You'll see news of other events; the membership in here brings everything to the table! :clap: :thumbup:

I will be watching Mr Denman....Lamont should hire you to watch the store while he is on holiday in NY...( saw it on FB !!!)

robmorg
12-26-2014, 05:10 PM
I know you are very educated on this site and blog daily for years …but I also disagree with your opinion
I have been a “guest” on this site for 3 years just watching and listening and I just recently registered so I can blog…and I don’t blog ever but months ago someone from Missouri had a thread about a Spyder event in Cuba, MO ,,he was mad because he knew nothing about “Spyder Jam” that was being held in Cuba by Lens ( Pitbull’s) Mom and Dad.

He was asking Lamont WHY it was not on this site…after watching the responses for a few days it became plain as day that the administration only promotes the events they like or have a personal interest in. A few events come to mind and there are probably a lot of other events that get no play …for instance .. You will never see anything about the Spyder Jam event in Cuba,MO….you will not see any event info by Larry Hammond..promotor of Spyder Rally and Spyder in the Smokies. You might see one thread but they die fast as they are not supported here like Spyderfest in MO. is..

All I know is : ALL event and ride info is on Facebook

Select event and ride info is on Spyderlovers..MHO

lovemyspyder77,

I would also welcome you to the Spyderlovers Forum, even though you've already been here longer than I have. ;) (I bought my Spyder only about 16 months ago.)

While I can understand how you may have come to the conclusion you do above, you are not understanding the true reasons behind it. First of all, there IS no "administration" per say on this forum (if you meant that in the plural). It's only Lamont. Everybody else is just a "member", just like you are. Secondly, while Lamont would naturally post a flag on the home page for the well attended large annual events, like SpyderQuest, SpyderFest, the annual BRP owners meeting, and his own annual picnic (which would naturally interest him), that is about all the "promotion" he does (other than posting ads on the home page that help offset the expense of maintaining this free forum). And some of the few home page event listings that appear are likely at the request of individual event sponsors.

It's not my intent here to defend Lamont. If he thinks his decisions needed defending, he can do that for himself. But you should understand that your observations about "short lived threads" about some events is nothing more than the nature of the general forum format. Threads spring up and then they die. As you've observed, many die very quickly. But the reason for that is that a large number of members may not have a lot of interest in them, or simply don't see a need to comment. Also, there may be members who ARE interested, but like you, don't tend to post messages. When either happens the threads quickly get buried and you cannot find them. You never know which threads are going to get 100 or more responses and which will have six, or less. It has always surprised me how some threads on a subject that I consider to be very mundane can get TONS of responses, and other threads that I'm really interested in seem to die almost right away. It can be a real mystery, but again, it is the nature of the forum format and has nothing to do with the forum "administration".

Rather than discourage discussion about all events and rides, "the administration" (Lamont) set up specific sections here for regional user groups, and also for specific events. ANYONE (including the Spyder Jam sponsors and enthusiasts) are free to promote their events in these sections, where folks who are interested could quickly find them. The problem is that many posters tend not to use those sections. For some reason a lot of posts that BELONG there are posted here in this "General Forum", and of course they are going to get buried quickly, as new threads get posted. I feel your frustration there, as I too would like an easier way to find events I may be interested in attending. "Searching" can be difficult, or even fruitless, as you don't really know what key words to search for. But again, all this is the nature of public forums - not some underhanded "administrative agenda".

Now that I've explained that to you, I wonder if you can help me to understand something I don't understand.... Exactly HOW, can you use Facebook to find information about local Spyder rider groups or Spyder events that are close to a specific area? I would love to be able to find more of that information, but cannot see how Facebook can help me do it. :sour:

PrairieSpyder
12-26-2014, 05:34 PM
:agree: with robmorg, and will add that there was a recent thread summarizing the events for 2015 and many people have posted to it to help make it more comprehensive. It was started by a member and some of us suggested it become "sticky" so it would remain at the top of it's forum for easy reference throughout the year. This is an example of SLs helping each other by posting information here and, with Lamont's help to keep it "up front" we all get to benefit. I think the idea of "don't complain unless you have a solution" applies here. Many solutions are within our power and we don't have to rely on Lamont for everything.

Bam Bam and Pebbles
12-26-2014, 05:44 PM

:agree:

SNOOPY
12-26-2014, 05:44 PM
I will be watching Mr Denman....Lamont should hire you to watch the store while he is on holiday in NY...( saw it on FB !!!)

He does watch the store, it's just not public knowledge. :shocked:

Bob Denman
12-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Oh.. I'm just a "Bob" :D
"Mr. Denman"; was my Dad.

Pay heed to what robmorg said... :agree:

robmorg
12-26-2014, 05:50 PM
:agree: with robmorg, and will add that there was a recent thread summarizing the events for 2015 and many people have posted to it to help make it more comprehensive. It was started by a member and some of us suggested it become "sticky" so it would remain at the top of it's forum for easy reference throughout the year. Patti, could you (or someone) please post a link to that thread. I'd love to read it.

PrairieSpyder
12-26-2014, 06:09 PM
Patti, could you (or someone) please post a link to that thread. I'd love to read it.

Here ya go:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?75372-SPYDER-EVENTS-ARE-GROWING!!!

Bob Denman
12-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Making this one a "sticky"; is an issue worth some discussion in here... :thumbup:

SNOOPY
12-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Not that anyone in a thousand years would believe this (I could list names) but the Monster dude does a good job at controlling things w his minimum minions here.

This site has great info.

This site at times doesn't allow you to speak your mind.

This site has great sponsors...or most of them. :shocked:

As forums go, and I know my forums, there are a few too many arrogant, self serving, my way or the highway, old geezer stuck in their ways, ....kind people who should shut up at times and let people actually put their thoughts in...and listen to those thoughts before they open their pie hole.

Oops, what I mean is... Listen to what someone has to say in their position in life before you place judgement on them and discredit everything they say!

there are great people here, let them speak!!

:popcorn:

SNOOPY
12-26-2014, 09:24 PM
Or something else like flooding threads with inane and completely useless posts?

I wasn't talking about Bobs post.

I was referring to letting people say what they wish, listening, then conversing "nicely" if you agree or not and ...getting each other's opinions....using those "opinions" in a fashion that would help each other.

If that didn't make sense...let's say someone's opinion differed from yours...instead of blasting them off the forum!... Offer a difference of opinion to "think" about. Be friendly...

I don't "hate" anyone. I do strongly dislike people who push their agenda or opinion on people.

We are all equal...I don't give a darn who you are...or think you are. I'm no better than you and you are no better than me....only God is better than us. Oh crap, said the "G" word....

And you just stepped up to the plate Roger showing me you didn't have me on ignore. I respect you more than you know, but I require respect to....I'm no different than you.

Dan McNally
12-26-2014, 09:38 PM
I do both...have a lot of fun on facebook....if I answer/comment on someone's post ..I can put their name in it and they will probably see it.....but SL's is different.....I can search for info here...a plus....I love them both

:agree: . . . I use facebook and follow Spyderlovers. They are two very different venues with different capabilities.

Just because you don't use a particular type of social media doesn't make it right or wrong/good or bad . . . it just means you don't use it.

I have reconnected with almost 100 people who worked in the Titan II Propellant Transfer Specialist career field, one of the most dangerous jobs the in the Air Force, through facebook, and we've had one reunion, and have another in April, in Tucson . . . and, thanks to facebook, I'm riding out there on my Spyder with other Spyder riders, who also served in that career field . . . would never have happened without facebook.

I formed a facebook page for the descendants of my maternal grandparents where 63 of us share family info, and, more importantly, photos . . . I've been able to get photos of my mother as an infant, my grandfather as a doughboy in 1918, and all sorts of other great family info from that page.

I spent a couple years in the seminary, as, at one time, I felt I had a calling to be a Catholic priest. Some folks left, as I did, some are priests, today, and some are men who were our teachers . . . I've reconnected with many friends from those days, and stay in touch with them, thanks to facebook.

I created a facebook page for alumni of the small Catholic school (K through 12) that closed many years ago, where my parents were students, as well as my brother, sister, and I. We have 209 members, and several class reunions and renewals of friendships with folks we lost touch with through the years have resulted.

Facebook has many valid uses and is not a threat or a replacement for Spyderlovers.com . . . no more than writing is a replacement for conversation . . . just two different types of media which can be used or misused. I'll continue to use both.

As for the facebook bashing, isn't that akin to two-wheel riders bashing Spyders?

robmorg
12-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Here ya go:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?75372-SPYDER-EVENTS-ARE-GROWING!!!
Thanks, Patti. :clap:

I already found an event only about an hour's ride from me that I never knew existed... Spyder Cluster in New Holland, PA on May 14. That one is going on my personal calendar! :thumbup:

SNOOPY
12-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Well didn't want to assume anything on your part, sorry.

As far as an agenda do you not see in your ventures here a push toward a certain goal? If not, I guess maybe it's just me and few that comment about it. To say it straight out has gained me a weeks ban. :(

And "pushing" people off the forum...I see this in many ways. Main one is the regular customers here slamming a newcomer for asking a question that has been answered 30 times...though the new comer has never seen. Or people assuming that because someone wants to make a funny comment that they have zero intelligence in the subject at hand.

I can, w minimal research do anything mechanical to a Spyder...a car, truck etc. that I set my mind to. I've rebuilt countless engine types, automatic transmissions, differentials in various vehicles, etc. etc. But since I make a joke every now and then I am a troll w no knowledge?

So what is it that keeps people here or pushes them away? How do we treat new people? How do we treat veterans of the forum?

What I see "in general" is a few core people who push people away, or look for the opportunity to hit the report button on them.

I hate this evil Internet because it can't convey in ones post the emotion of a post. Every post is insensitive...and people take it as they wish....usually not taken in the sense that the poster meant.

So much more to say ...but hard to convey here.....

DrewNJ
12-26-2014, 11:30 PM
IMHO- the spyder tech on here has gone seriously stale. Very few post tech and even fewer post any ride pics. The forum has really become a place for whining, complaining, and argumentative banter. Very few people are doing anything out of the ordinary or unique and the default answer for most questions gets answered as "take it to your dealer" or "trade up".
Finally, The highlight of the year is getting all the new model cheerleading.....oh boy! [emoji57]

PistonBlown
12-27-2014, 05:47 AM
IMHO- the spyder tech on here has gone seriously stale. Very few post tech and even fewer post any ride pics. The forum has really become a place for whining, complaining, and argumentative banter. Very few people are doing anything out of the ordinary or unique and the default answer for most questions gets answered as "take it to your dealer" or "trade up".
Finally, The highlight of the year is getting all the new model cheerleading.....oh boy! [emoji57]

I'm afraid to say I agree with this.

To illustrate the tech side I asked a while ago about setting up my lights to have both the low beam and high beam on at the same time - NZ/Australian RS's have the high beams in the 'fairing' below screen and the low beam on either side of the frunk. What I got on SpyderLovers were responses that basically said don't do it. Recently the same question came up on the SpyderMates forum and instead one guy developed a kit that would do it (got it on my RS and it works really well).

kep-up
12-27-2014, 06:42 AM
Good Grief!
Could y'all KWITCHERBITCHEN, for heaven's sake? :lecturef_smilie:

robmorg
12-27-2014, 06:47 AM
Snoop, resist the urge to overthink things. You're thinking more like "Lucy" than "Snoopy" right now, doncha think?

PMK
12-27-2014, 07:20 AM

Yeah, kind of. Sometimes the tech is simply helping others with known or common stuff. But there has been a few recent topics that are solid for info.

When time permits I have a few things planned, some have been covered, some have not.

I am enjoying the recent suspension stuff, since that's been a huge part of my life since I was a kid tuning MX bikes.

I have seen some street driven crazy modded Spyders here in Florida. Wish there was more posts about them. Not that I plan to do a stretched swingarm with lowered suspension, but like a full on hand built custom anything, they are fun to read about.

There were some topics about getting bigger HP from the V twins, maybe I need to search for them, but I would enjoy reading how someone stuffed a race Aprillia setup in a Spyder chassis. Again, no plans to do it but would be fun to see and read about.

PK

SNOOPY
12-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Snoop, resist the urge to overthink things. You're thinking more like "Lucy" than "Snoopy" right now, doncha think?

Yeah, probably. Lol

Wonder if I can find a Lucy avatar roflmao

SNOOPY
12-27-2014, 09:15 AM
I agree w most of your points.

Guess it's just the handful of people who ruin it for me, been trying to avoid them since it seems one of their main reasons for logging on is finding something to report me on.

Bob Denman
12-27-2014, 09:28 AM

Drew...
Strangely enough; :agree: :shocked: :thumbup:
I sure Miss Scotty's wisdom...

robmorg
12-27-2014, 09:44 AM
...This area of the internet is designed to provide a revenue stream.
If it didn’t why would anyone bother to invest their time and effort to provide this service?
Roger,

I know the ads bring in a little money, but the lease on this forum software (and server space) ain't cheap. The secondary revenue stream can't be all that great either. It's only a hunch, but I'm thinking that if Lamont were doing this for money, rather than "love", he'd have quit a long time ago. :)

Bob Denman
12-27-2014, 09:47 AM
:shocked: I don't know what his motive is...:dontknow:

...But I'm sure glad that he has it! :ohyea:

Bob Denman
12-27-2014, 09:54 AM
:agree: Love may "make the World go round..."

...But money; provides the grease! :D

cuznjohn
12-27-2014, 10:16 AM
and another post is heading south,,, nuff said

coz
12-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Didn't really need this thread to turn sideways and Become a big argumentative, sniping bitchfest. It could have ended peacefully two days ago. CHILDREN , Behave! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SNOOPY
12-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Personally I think we have had a civil talk so far, could be much much worse.

Everything can't always be sunshine and paradise.

SpyderCruiser
12-27-2014, 11:45 AM
Here ya go:

Thank You for this post.:thumbup: Being new to the site did not know where to look for this information. Just signed up for the Holland Pa. Spyder Clutter. I do not even have the new Spyder yet and have already made reservations for 2 Spyder events. Looks like 2015 is going to be lots of fun for Meg and I.

DrewNJ
12-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Didn't really need this thread to turn sideways and Become a big argumentative, sniping bitchfest. It could have ended peacefully two days ago. CHILDREN , Behave! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Sorry Dad....[emoji12]

DrewNJ
12-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Drew...
Strangely enough; :agree: :shocked: [emoji106]
I sure Miss Scotty's wisdom...
It's SO much more than one person. And honestly, that's the majority of the stale tech. Not that it's bad info, just outdated and common knowledge at this point.
More people need to step it up, try something different. It's a hobby, remember?!?!....[emoji6] [emoji14]

SNOOPY
12-27-2014, 12:32 PM
:agree:

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:: yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::y ikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yi kes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yik es::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yike s::yikes::yikes:

roflmao

PMK
12-27-2014, 01:38 PM
More people need to step it up, try something different. It's a hobby, remember?!?!....[emoji6] [emoji14]

I have some Audi A6 mirrors I hope to install on the 14 RTs. I'm hoping that will be hobby enough for the next adventure.

Then maybe a speaker upgrade, but that's been done before.

I also have the alarm to sort out...I am hoping when I ask my question, Roger will be kind and work with me on it. Not the typical alarm install...so far it partially works. Just need to get my facts aligned before posting.

PK

cuznjohn
12-27-2014, 01:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cuscf7NdYw

cuznjohn
12-27-2014, 02:54 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=918376#post918376)
Outdated?
Gee it isn't that he ever claimed to have solved the 2013 heat problem then refused to share it.
Right?

Then of course there was Your sanctioning the use of a helicoil in a metal so soft and so thin that it wasn't capable of supporting it .
Is that your expertise Drew?

I'll take Scotty's outdated and common knowledge wisdom over your smug and questionable "advice" anyday.

:shocked: Please; let's not start pointing fingers...

hey bob don't let your head swell but i have to agree with you

Bob Denman
12-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Sorry it offended you & Drew.
You had better edit yours too so Drew doesn’t see it.
It didn't offend me...

I just didn't like the shape of the clouds that were brewomg...
I deleted mine. ;)

ARtraveler
12-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Another day. Hope this stays civil. Hope the flames will not continue to be fanned.

RE: Topic--will Facebook replace Spyderlovers?

It could, if all we see is infighting. I for one, hope NOT.

wyliec
12-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Another day. Hope this stays civil. Hope the flames will not continue to be fanned.

RE: Topic--will Facebook replace Spyderlovers?

It could, if all we see is infighting. I for one, hope NOT.

There is one point in the history of SL's, in 2009 I believe, when Lamont felt the fighting between two (maybe more) members was so bad that he took a sabbatical for 2 weeks. He said he needed a break. Some wondered if he would return. There was no veiled/hidden meaning back then; they just came full on, head butts and all.

DrewNJ
12-27-2014, 04:06 PM
What a wonderful place this is.....[emoji23]
I don't get offended so no worries there. Quite the contrary.
You all really show your true colors and make this place what it is....page after page of pissing, moaning, and complaining.
I guess I shouldn't expect anything different. Enjoy!

DrewNJ
12-27-2014, 04:11 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rattigan_Roger http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=918376#post918376)
Outdated?
Gee it isn't that he ever claimed to have solved the 2013 heat problem then refused to share it.
Right?

Then of course there was Your sanctioning the use of a helicoil in a metal so soft and so thin that it wasn't capable of supporting it .

I'll take Scotty's outdated and common knowledge wisdom over your smug and questionable "advice" anyday.

hey bob don't let your head swell but i have to agree with you
Whatever you say boss....how about I just do my own thing and you just do whatever it is that you do....???[emoji106] [emoji23] [emoji23]

spydercrazy11
12-27-2014, 04:32 PM

IT IS OFFICIAL… IT SEEMS FLASPYDERGIRLS SPYDERLOVERS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE ADMINSTRATOR

Just got a e mail from Kristal AKA FLASpydergirl….I met her and Mike in Lake George while doing the vendor area

“Annie…..I posted on this thread on 12/24/14 at 10 am….

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?76031-Is-facebook-replacing-Spyderlovers

and see POST #8 that is me

On 12/26/14 I went back on Spyderlovers and logged in BUT the computer kept saying it was busy try again later ??? I tried 5 more times to login and it would not go….on the 6th try I got this message

FLAspydergirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account

I have done NOTHING to deserve this…it was all because I spoke my opinion in post #8…

I even tried all day today...nothing...seems I am no longer a member... I can't post....Kristal aka Flaspydergirl

Pennyrick
12-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Roger,

I know the ads bring in a little money, but the lease on this forum software (and server space) ain't cheap. The secondary revenue stream can't be all that great either. It's only a hunch, but I'm thinking that if Lamont were doing this for money, rather than "love", he'd have quit a long time ago. :)

I don't know all the facts but I have heard Lamont mention his Gold Wing board and I think he also runs a Valkyrie site as well. For all I know he could well be running sites for each of the major cycle brands plus other sites covering everything from welding to fishing.

When you spread the software and server costs over several projects it becomes a lot more cost efficient and also attracts more advertisers.

I know love has something to do with it but Lamont appears to possess enough business savvy that he isn't involved in any endeavor to lose money.

wyliec
12-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Have FLASpydergirl check with Lamont to see what is going on, rather than guess.

hchays
12-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Outdated?
Right?

I do not know Scotty, but I can say that I'd take the tech information of DrewNJ over the majority of the members that offer "tech advice" aka their opinions.. I have to agree with DrewNJ that the technical information is very limited and confusing on this site. There are members that know what their talking about because they have actually done it. Then there is a large percentage that are looking to post on every thread made to get their post count up, or to offer their opinion. When a member is looking for actual technical advice they are usually not going to find opinions helpful. Also an RS is not an RT (for the most part), so when someone asks a question about an RS or ST and 10 members chime in about their RT and how much they love their RT and the person should trade the RS or ST in, it offers absolutely no help. I will admit that I have participated in some banter on this site, but not without justification (i.e. Members posting negative comments on another members item for sale ad). I think SpyderLovers is a great site with a few issues. I would like to see the opinions and negative comments reduced. I'm sure Lamont created this site to help other Spyder owners, so let's let it do that. Also if he makes a few bucks from the site good for him. It is not easy or cheap to operate a site, let alone a site with this much traffic. Be thankful we have a forum of this caliber to play with.

Lamonster
12-27-2014, 04:52 PM
IT IS OFFICIAL… IT SEEMS FLASPYDERGIRLS SPYDERLOVERS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE ADMINSTRATOR

Just got a e mail from Kristal AKA FLASpydergirl….I met her and Mike in Lake George while doing the vendor area

“Annie…..I posted on this thread on 12/24/14 at 10 am….

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?76031-Is-facebook-replacing-Spyderlovers

and see POST #8 that is me

On 12/26/14 I went back on Spyderlovers and logged in BUT the computer kept saying it was busy try again later ??? I tried 5 more times to login and it would not go….on the 6th try I got this message

FLAspydergirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account

I have done NOTHING to deserve this…it was all because I spoke my opinion in post #8…

I even tried all day today...nothing...seems I am no longer a member... I can't post....Kristal aka Flaspydergirl

I'm not sure why you created another account that says you're from New York and then talk as if you're not FLspydergirl and that you're some friend of her. Wouldn't it have been better to contact me and ask me if there is a problem instead of embarrassing yourself in this way? I would look into your other account and I will delete the new account you just created.

You are no longer a sponsor here and because of the continued shots you have taken at me you will never be one. This post just shows why you're here in the first place. Creating another account here to troll is grounds for account removal and banning. This is you first warning.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=100388&d=1419716817

Art Mann
12-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Internet forums are not public. They are privately owned and managed by owners and sponsors. They have a right to control what is said and by whom. If I were the owner of this forum and I read what FLASpydergirl said about me, I would certainly ban her forever. Her comments put me off and I am just a junior member. I have not found her accusation in post #8 to be true. I am a member of a lot of internet forums on various special interests and the moderators here are far more tolerant of criticism of themselves and sponsors than most.

Lamonster
12-27-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm not sure why you created another account that says you're from New York and then talk as if you're not FLspydergirl and that you're some friend of her. Wouldn't it have been better to contact me and ask me if there is a problem instead of embarrassing yourself in this way? I would look into your other account and I will delete the new account you just created.

You are no longer a sponsor here and because of the continued shots you have taken at me you will never be one. This post just shows why you're here in the first place. Creating another account here to troll is grounds for account removal and banning. This is you first warning.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=100388&d=1419716817

You just got yourself banned from this site.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=100389&d=1419719322