PDA

View Full Version : Moving to PA

rhansen309
12-23-2014, 09:11 PM
Hi all,
Looks like we will be moving to PA. I just took a job in Maryland but the houses here are too expensive. So I will have an hour commute to Baltimore. We will be moving to Hanover. We also look forward to meeting everyone and riding the Pennsylvania roads. Thanks.

Highwayman2013
12-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Maryland Spyder Web is in that area, check them out. Lot's of good riding in PA.http://www.meetup.com/marylandspyderweb/

Chupaca
12-23-2014, 11:32 PM
congrats on the new job...have a save and easy move (like thats possible) but good luck and you are going to some great ryding.....:thumbup:

WA5VHU
12-24-2014, 12:12 AM
Greetings and welcome to the PA/Baltimore area. Sorry for your long drive, we live on the south side of Baltimore and it is a bit more affordable, depending on what you are looking for. Send me a PM if you have any questions about the area - I'm not from here but I will help if I can.

Charles

rhansen309
12-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

RMCRETIRED
12-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Just for your info, there's a first rate Spyder dealership in Hanover. The service is second to none. Bought my first Spyder from them and ordered my new one from them. All the service on my Spyder has been done by them. No complaints whats so ever. Motosports, Inc. of Hanover

Dan from Pasadena, Md.

rhansen309
12-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Just for your info, there's a first rate Spyder dealership in Hanover. The service is second to none. Bought my first Spyder from them and ordered my new one from them. All the service on my Spyder has been done by them. No complaints whats so ever. Motosports, Inc. of Hanover

Dan from Pasadena, Md.

Thanks for the info.