12-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Yes! We needed that. :yes::yes:

Bob Denman
12-23-2014, 06:07 PM
:shocked: Typing through tears... thanks! :clap: :thumbup:
And thanks, to all of them as well...

Chupaca
12-23-2014, 06:58 PM
worked a shop in houston frequented buy the motorcycle police, sherrifs and highway patrol. Never met one I didn't like. That is not the friendliest town but they always treated folks fair. Hate to think what would happen without them....:thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-23-2014, 07:01 PM
:shocked: Typing through tears... thanks! :clap: :thumbup:
And thanks, to all of them as well...
:agree:.....................It's too bad these are not the News worthy items most of us get to see ....................THANKYOU Cuz.....................Mike :thumbup:

bluestratos
12-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Funny how the bad boys want us to believe all police are all bad, while I have met a few that were a bit gruff, I treat them with the respect they deserve for standing between us and those that would do us harm.

Locally they are very nice but this is a small town with little crime compared to the large cities, especially those with gangs or large unemployment numbers. I cannot imagine doing a job when you have to fear that the next person you speak to might try to kill you for doing your job. It is amazing anyone is even willing to put a uniform on but they do and they do thier best to do their jobs well.

Dan_Ashley
12-25-2014, 11:56 PM
I prefer an honest, gruff, caring cop over an unemployed thug any time. Anywhere. I will buy that cop a cup of coffe and thank him for his service to our community. Being a cop is a tough-a$$, thankless job.

jerpinoy
12-26-2014, 12:01 AM
One bad apple always ruin the whole basket. :banghead:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
12-26-2014, 08:46 AM
if by the word 'THEY' you mean criminals then yes otherwise the police are our friends