PDA

View Full Version : Talking about paint

Lamonster
10-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Sorry guys but there are just too many yellow Spyders out there now so I have been talking with my painter about what we can do to make my Spyder different and not go too crazy with the thing. I think what we are going to do is paint all the gloss black panels yellow and all the yellow panels gloss black. There will be some other parts that get painted too but you get the idea. It will still be a yellow Spyder but just not like all the other Spyders out there. :spyder::yes::2excited:

WizardMaster
10-27-2008, 11:06 AM
That will be the wifes X-mas present to paint the :spyder:. Probally will be Suzuki Orange where the Silver is and real fire in the black!

tatt2r
10-27-2008, 11:21 AM
you get the just of it,,,
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/tatt2r/1-brp-c-1.jpg

Bersquack
10-27-2008, 11:48 AM
That sounds like a very cool idea. Go for it!

Motza
10-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry guys but there are just too many yellow Spyders out there now so I have been talking with my painter about what we can do to make my Spyder different and not go too crazy with the thing. I think what we are going to do is paint all the gloss black panels yellow and all the yellow panels gloss black. There will be some other parts that get painted too but you get the idea. It will still be a yellow Spyder but just not like all the other Spyders out there. :spyder::yes::2excited:
That should be nice ,do it on the computer first to see what the finish product looks like....Any word back from Charlie from Impact Jackets about the Spyderlovers $$$ ? Or when his 2nd generation Jackets will be in production.

Motza

Lamonster
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
That should be nice ,do it on the computer first to see what the finish product looks like....Any word back from Charlie from Impact Jackets about the Spyderlovers $$$ ? Or when his 2nd generation Jackets will be in production.

Motza

No call no email. :dontknow:

spydeebike
10-27-2008, 06:25 PM
great concept, go 4 it

Motza
10-27-2008, 09:18 PM
No call no email. :dontknow:

I remember he said he was going out to Detroit for a meeting with the airbag manufacturer, most likely here from him next week.

jeuchler
10-27-2008, 09:40 PM
...I have been talking with my painter about what we can do to make my Spyder different and not go too crazy with the thing. I think what we are going to do is paint all the gloss black panels yellow and all the yellow panels gloss black....

Huh...That's a coincidence:

I'm painting all the silver panels black, and all the black panels--well, they'll be black, too...

Seriously, Lamont--what about the wheels?

bone crusher
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Lamonster...

Thank you for getting in touch with Charles at impactjackets.com. He will offer a discount to us here. His product is a nice additional safety feature to have!

When he's back in town, it'll be nice to hear what the two of you work out for us.

3tracs
10-27-2008, 11:19 PM
I like it, go for it! :thumbup:

Roaddog2
10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Huh...That's a coincidence:

I'm painting all the silver panels black, and all the black panels--well, they'll be black, too...

Seriously, Lamont--what about the wheels?That is the route I would also like to go all black :spyder:

Lamonster
10-28-2008, 12:47 PM
Seriously, Lamont--what about the wheels?

I have plans for the wheels and a few other parts.

Smylinacha
10-28-2008, 01:35 PM
Sounds good - maybe you can make it glow in the dark paint so at night that yellow will glow - that would be cool!