PDA

View Full Version : Demo Ride Video, Finally

den1953
12-18-2014, 09:04 AM
I finally found a You-Tube video taken on an F3 Demo Ride. Will warn you the guy has a potty mouth some of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK61cldkayU

Bob Denman
12-18-2014, 11:49 AM
The guy obviously didn't do a lot of homework first... :banghead:

ARtraveler
12-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I liked the video. It appears that he said he took the test ride on a whim. Noticeable, were some of the technical aspects that he did not get right, but that is understandable since he probably did not do the research first.

Noted, was the fact he said it was a 70 year old's bike--but I don't think he meant anything derogatory here.

Also noted, the impressions were mostly good. Not the usual hard to control, skittish, etc. comments. He actually seemed to figure out how (push/pull on the handlebars, etc.) to control the F3.

IMO: If the general public is going to like it from the get go, think how much they are going to like it when they learn the technical stuff.

den1953
12-18-2014, 04:59 PM
As the demo ride truck makes it's rounds I hope to see more videos like this one. There's nothing like test riding a new vehicle, especially a new model that breaks the mold so-to-speak. Hopefully some current Can Am Spyder owners will join in and do this as it would be nice to get a seasoned and knowledgeable person doing the talking. This video was pretty good though. There's nothing like a seat-of-the-pants riding experience to help others understand just what the F3 is all about.

vondalyn
12-18-2014, 05:05 PM
I liked the video. It appears that he said he took the test ride on a whim. Noticeable, were some of the technical aspects that he did not get right, but that is understandable since he probably did not do the research first.

Noted, was the fact he said it was a 70 year old's bike--but I don't think he meant anything derogatory here.

Also noted, the impressions were mostly good. Not the usual hard to control, skittish, etc. comments. He actually seemed to figure out how (push/pull on the handlebars, etc.) to control the F3.

IMO: If the general public is going to like it from the get go, think how much they are going to like it when they learn the technical stuff.

My impression from his responses to his feedback and the other pictures that he's more of a crotch rocket hot dogger (popping wheelies etc), so the fact that he had anything positive to say is a plus.

Bob Denman
12-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Good point... :agree: :thumbup: