PDA

View Full Version : Paint Color-Red

garry sol
10-27-2008, 04:50 AM
G'day everyone
Well i need a bit of help.I have just got my Red se5 Friday .I have a set of givi's V35 black and i Want to paint them the same as the Spyder. I have seen the Basf 804 ,roadster red code put on the web but I have tried the auto paint people here and these codes mean nothing to them. does anyone have any othe info or a formula for the paint?
I have tried the dealer and he is either to busy or justabit of a salesman {like to take your money and then forget you]
Gaz From Downunder:dontknow:

bjt
10-27-2008, 08:45 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/paintcode.jpg

I got this from the Good Stuff forum. These numbers any different than what you already have?

Director
10-27-2008, 02:39 PM
G'day everyone
Well i need a bit of help.I have just got my Red se5 Friday .I have a set of givi's V35 black and i Want to paint them the same as the Spyder. I have seen the Basf 804 ,roadster red code put on the web but I have tried the auto paint people here and these codes mean nothing to them. does anyone have any othe info or a formula for the paint?
I have tried the dealer and he is either to busy or justabit of a salesman {like to take your money and then forget you]
Gaz From Downunder:dontknow:

Garry, Givi is working right now on colour matching the roadster red. I have black V35s and a V46 top trunk, which my dealer will be swapping out for the red bags once they come in. I don't have a time line, but I don't expect it will be too much longer. This might give you another option rather than painting your current bags.

Bruce

NancysToy
10-27-2008, 03:19 PM
Bruce, did anyone ever tell you how much you look like Winston Churchilll? LOL
-Scotty

Arachnid
10-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Ya,
:D And he is even from London!:D

Mike;)

Director
10-27-2008, 06:02 PM