PDA

View Full Version : Helibars roadster risers

keith faulkner
10-26-2008, 08:09 PM
Has anyone installed these and if so report? Thanks Keith(newby)

Bimjo
10-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Is this Keith from Stromtroopers? If so, small world. Another great bunch here. :)

Big Arm
10-26-2008, 10:28 PM
welcome

bjt
10-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Welcome to SpyderLovers Keith. The only member I know of here who has the Helibar risers is Sopher. This is one of the threads (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6997) pertaining to his Helibars.

Sopher
10-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Welcome to SpyderLovers Keith. The only member I know of here who has the Helibar risers is Sopher. This is one of the threads (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6997) pertaining to his Helibars.

yup. That would be me. From what I heard from Biketoberfest, Helibars sold out of the stock they brought.

I love mine. I sit nice and upright. Even when I put on my Corbin Seats and rider backrest, it presents a nice cruiser style ride. Now I just need some highway pegs, a beer coozy, and the remote control for the TV.

spyderbob
10-30-2008, 05:06 AM
We also had ours installed at Biketoberfest in Daytona. Love them sit up alot straighter. We were lucky enough to get the last one. I dont know if that is you Shopie but they have our picture and someone elses on their website.

Mrs. Spyderbob

Sopher
10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
We also had ours installed at Biketoberfest in Daytona. Love them sit up alot straighter. We were lucky enough to get the last one. I dont know if that is you Shopie but they have our picture and someone elses on their website.

Mrs. Spyderbob

No, it is not my picture. But they did take plenty of setup and install pictures during the final fitting. If you search for the original thread, you;ll see my Spyder and the Helibars setup.

IndianBob
11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Has anyone installed these and if so report? Thanks Keith(newby)

Who is this Keith Faulkner??

I am Bob Faulkner in WV