PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Fest

MDM 53
12-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Anybody going to SpyderFest?? Looking to ride with other people.

BigLegMac
12-14-2014, 08:12 AM
Bill and i will be there. Dont know for sure yet if we are going on tues or early wed morning.

cyclelover63
12-26-2014, 06:03 PM

Where are you located?...A couple of us are leaving St. Louis area Monday morning...Not sure exact time yet,and day may also change..

2ndChildhood
12-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Where are you located?...A couple of us are leaving St. Louis area Tuesday morning...Not sure exact time yet,and day may also change..

I am planning on trailing my Spyder from Michigan to the St. Louis area on Saturday the 25th. Then spend a couple of nights with a friend. Then I will be heading out on the Spyder on Monday the 27th and staying at the Best Western.

ToM
SpyderFest '15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Schlic
12-27-2014, 11:26 AM
Where are you located?...A couple of us are leaving St. Louis area Tuesday morning...Not sure exact time yet,and day may also change..

... Got a 9:00 AM appointment on Tuesday for new tire.

MDM 53
12-27-2014, 08:24 PM
We are planning on leaving on Tuesday with friends from Racine Wisc. No fast roll down to Spyderfest. PM for phone number when we get close. :yes::yes:

Mick & Tina:yes:

Schlic
04-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Hey 2ND Childhood,

I found this thread that was started in December....

Bob and I are looking forward to meeting and ryding to SpyderFest with you Monday..:clap:

Safe travels into St Louis this weekend... I'll contact you Sunday!!

2ndChildhood
04-24-2015, 08:32 AM
Hey 2ND Childhood,

I found this thread that was started in December....

Bob and I are looking forward to meeting and ryding to SpyderFest with you Monday..:clap:

Safe travels into St Louis this weekend... I'll contact you Sunday!!

I am really looking forward also the weather looks like it's going to be great for Spyderfest. Spyderfest and especially the Mogang is such a positive experience for me. The MOGANG Group goes above and beyond the call of duty to make it such a positive experience.

See you Two Monday morning.

ToM
SpyderFest '15

2ndChildhood
04-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Well the Spyder is loaded I am heading out in the morning for St. Louis

ToM
SpyderFest '15