PDA

View Full Version : Green Manual

Utah Geezer
12-13-2014, 11:09 PM
What is this Green Manual I am reading about and what is in it? Where would one get it? Cost?

SpyderAnn01
12-13-2014, 11:23 PM
It is a shop/service manual, they are available online for download and the cost is around $20. Go to Ebay and search on Spyder service manuals.

Chupaca
12-14-2014, 01:04 AM
:agree: they also include all updates, bulletins, parts list and shop rates. If you do your own work or want to you will need a shop manual...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-14-2014, 09:15 AM
The latest version of the Green Manual also includes a parts manual, a flat-rate manual, and owner's manual, and a lot of the introductory info for the new 1330 engines (for the 2014s)

trikermutha
12-14-2014, 11:21 AM
The green manual does have a lot of info on it..well worth downloading..:thumbup:

Utah Geezer
12-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Went to ebay to buy one and there are several options. Any suggestions on which one is best, provides the most information and such??? Looks like the High Definition one for $25 is pretty good and has a lot to offer. Any suggestions or experience out there to share.

SpyderAnn01
12-14-2014, 11:26 PM
I have the HiDef version, it is fine. It has everything including owners manual, parts list and flat rate hours.

Bob Denman
12-15-2014, 08:10 AM
I like looking at the flat-rate hours for the projects...
It's amusing to see how long it takes the... and then how long it takes ME! :opps:
(Usually three four times longer for the simple stuff...)

Utah Geezer
12-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Thanks. Its ordered. I don't do a lot of wrenching but I like to read about it so I know what the mechanics are talking about.

I have the HiDef version, it is fine. It has everything including owners manual, parts list and flat rate hours.

smcconnel
12-17-2014, 10:09 AM
It's good that you got it....while i'm a techie and a tinkerer, having to always consult youtube can be (for me at least) frustrating...plus they don't always explain things the clearest. I am also a cheap b@stard and didnt want to buy the official BRP especially after many users here said the Green Manual was more than adequate.

It was the best $25 i've spent so far .....even all of the farkles I have yet to put on but resting nicely in a box (their waiting until i get my lazy bum in gear to tear out a wall in my carport, enclose it and make it a true man shop!)

speedbuggy
12-17-2014, 11:32 AM
I bought the manual about a couple of months ago. It is fantastic. It has already saved me some money.
I like to do some things myself. I ordered mine on ebay.
You get an email for download and the CD comes in the mail.

Dealers don't like it though.

Pennyrick
12-17-2014, 11:36 AM
What is this Green Manual I am reading about and what is in it? Where would one get it? Cost?

This is a green manual that was on E Bay a while back. I think it has already sold.;)

Frank G
12-17-2014, 02:26 PM
This is a green manual that was on E Bay a while back. I think it has already sold.;)

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: