PDA

View Full Version : What's the secret?

ShadyGrady
12-13-2014, 01:51 PM
I have tried every trick I can think of to get the 2 little triangular covers right above the frunk back on and seated - all in vain. I can get the post to seat but I can not get the rear section to seat back in the slot. This should be about as simple as it gets.What am I missing?
Thanks,
ShadyGrady

cuznjohn
12-13-2014, 02:44 PM
well you walked away from it to post this now go and try it again, it will go right in

Trbayth
12-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Two hands. Or one hand and a finger actually. The finger goes under the slot pushing up while you push down on the triangular cover. Usually takes me a couple of tries before it snaps in.

Trb--

Cruzr Joe
12-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Don't over think it, sometimes it just wants to be a pain in the neck, be sure you are putting the right side on and remember it is a little flexible.

Cruzr joe

billybovine
12-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Two hands. Or one hand and a finger actually. The finger goes under the slot pushing up while you push down on the triangular cover. Usually takes me a couple of tries before it snaps in.

Trb--

:agree: Push down with your hand and pull up with your finger.

ShadyGrady
12-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks guys - you hit it right on! Using up-pressure with a finger under the slot while pushing the panel down from the top works every time. I did not take into account how flexible the panel containing the slot is.
ShadyGrady

Bob Denman
12-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Since he now knows the secret; do we have to Kill him? :shocked:
:joke:

Bfromla
12-15-2014, 04:05 AM
Training course. Will be tech in no time[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk