PDA

View Full Version : Demo Day @ Garganos

GoodHouse
10-26-2008, 07:46 AM
I got a flyer in the mail that on fri and sat they were going to be having some specials and demo's. I went there around noonish on saturday. I didnt see the factory rep but they had a blacked out spyder, 2 sm5, and 2 se5's. So finally i got to demo one for the first time. I ordered my se5 in july and its been pushed back week after week. This week is my final waiting week unfortunately its so cold out.

But back to the ride. Definitely a ton of fun. Very happy that i am getting one. I also got the nicest can am helmet they had and a pair of gloves. So i am getting ready... now i just need my bike!

Smylinacha
10-29-2008, 08:53 PM
I got a flyer in the mail that on fri and sat they were going to be having some specials and demo's. I went there around noonish on saturday. I didnt see the factory rep but they had a blacked out spyder, 2 sm5, and 2 se5's. So finally i got to demo one for the first time. I ordered my se5 in july and its been pushed back week after week. This week is my final waiting week unfortunately its so cold out.

But back to the ride. Definitely a ton of fun. Very happy that i am getting one. I also got the nicest can am helmet they had and a pair of gloves. So i am getting ready... now i just need my bike!

Cool - glad you got to ride it! And those CanAm helmets are real nice - Roaddog has one and I got to try it on - very nice! Well you can still ride unless it snows. Ask HDX & Roaddog - they'll go w/ ya. Not me - I am a wimp - it's gotta be near 60 out and then I'll think about it ;)

So when is the delivery date? I'll be down there this Saturday - gotta drop it off for service.

pphantom538
10-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Central Nj - 46 degrees and just got back from aride. Get Marcel's slider windshield and enjoy. If it ain't ice, it's nice!