PDA

View Full Version : Check engine light

new adventure
12-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Coming out of Daytona check engine light came on. Pulled over, checked oil, checked for codes and nothing showed. Spending winter in Eustis Florida from Ontario Canada. Need good reliable dealership in area. Any suggestions on where to go??? (2012 RT)

Thank You
Allan & Ruth

Chupaca
12-09-2014, 06:35 PM
download spydercodes for androids or my spyder for apple and there you will find spyders to the rescue and dealer lists as well as a wealth of information. If you do the key walk and the light goes out it may be a glitch. If it reappears you will get a code or corresponding light...hope its a glitch..:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
12-09-2014, 08:16 PM
http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/dealer-locator.html/q/address=32903&store_type=dealers&certification=platinum&additional_services=servicing&additional_services=offers_test_drives&additional_services=sell_accessories&store_type=service_outlet

The above should be a link to the dealer locator for Central Florida. I've heard good things about Central Florida Powersports in Kissimee.

Bam Bam and Pebbles
12-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Ahhhh, the key walk. Just remember that since you are in the US, you have to walk 18% more due to the exchange rate. :)

johnnyrocket
12-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Coming out of Daytona check engine light came on. Pulled over, checked oil, checked for codes and nothing showed. Spending winter in Eustis Florida from Ontario Canada. Need good reliable dealership in area. Any suggestions on where to go??? (2012 RT)

Thank You
Allan & Ruth

Central Fl. Powersports 2575 N. Orange Blossom Trail(US441) Kissimmee 407 847-2453. Ask for Chris(service manager) Good people!

Gray Ghost
12-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I can echo what Anne and Johnny said. Central Florida service folks always treated me right. I don't think I have ever been to another dealer that offered loaners while the bike was in service and made sure the tank was full when I picked it up. Chris is a good guy and the service writer I always dealt with, Pablo, is very conscientious about making sure your Spyder gets properly taken care of.

new adventure
12-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Dropped bike off at Central Power Sports. Treated exceptionally well and can understand why this dealership is rated as one of the best. No hesitations leaving it there. Will keep you posted as to how we make out.

new adventure
12-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Ahhhh, the key walk. Just remember that since you are in the US, you have to walk 18% more due to the exchange rate. :)
Hi guys: Nice meeting you at Spyder Quest. We only had to do 1% more as bought our money before the great decline. If you get to Florida stop by and we will take you out for 82% of the meal. LOL.