PDA

View Full Version : some people are just plain stupid

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 03:27 PM
DISCLAIMER !!!!!!! THERE IS SOME CURSING IN THIS, SO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASY PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT !!!

now new york police are not people to kid around with, never less try to insult them, so this kid gets the :cus: of the year award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dayq6dnPalc

ARtraveler
12-09-2014, 03:37 PM
I hope the guy really does need the police sometime and he meets up with one of those who he harassed. Karma Time!

Cruzr Joe
12-09-2014, 03:47 PM
This kid is a real Dumb A**.

I am glad the one cop arrested him for harassing a police officer. (New York City actually has some reasonable laws).

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
12-09-2014, 03:53 PM
:gaah: THIS isn't what is needed right now. These guys have a tough enough job, without some :cus: looking for Youtube immortality; getting in their way... :banghead:

oldguyinTX
12-09-2014, 03:54 PM
That there is a MORON/IDIOT/DUMB*** born every day.

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 04:06 PM
did i put enough warning on the first post,

Buggy
12-09-2014, 04:09 PM
I am afraid in the old days pre YouTube and a video camera on a every phone....the outcome would have been very different.

vided
12-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Unfrickinbelievable :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Dan McNally
12-09-2014, 04:14 PM
The :cus: folks who made this video are real :cus::cus:, who need a boot up their :cus: :banghead:

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 04:23 PM
when i was a kid living in east harlem new york we never messed with the police, back than the cops would give you a beating and leave you there, i remember what my pop said to me once and i believed what he said. HE TOLD ME, HE SAID HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU WANT, AND IF YOU EVER GET ARRESTED I WILL BAIL YOU OUT, BUT!!! ONCE YOU GOT HOME, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE BACK IN JAIL. my dad was a man of his word, and i never got in trouble by the cops.

Tazzel
12-09-2014, 04:59 PM
The kid was looking for a lawsuit hoping a cop would loose his cool. That's why his buddy was filming it.

Princeau99
12-09-2014, 05:05 PM
After about the third cop, I wanted to hit him!:banghead::banghead:

Bob Denman
12-09-2014, 05:59 PM
:gaah: Me too! :gaah:

Chupaca
12-09-2014, 06:27 PM
gotta give the cops credit for not loosing their cool. Sadly there are these types and always were but now we have to watch them. The good thing is now there is video proof of the idiots attemps...!! :thumbup: filmed by his own....

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 06:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lK6ydStIPc

Bob Denman
12-09-2014, 06:42 PM
This kind of :cus: is not funny...:gaah:

Princeau99
12-09-2014, 08:06 PM
a good old fashion wood shampoo.

Netminder
12-09-2014, 08:17 PM
These guys bring new meaning to the word "Jerks" . Hope they never need the cops they pranked!

SpyderCruiser
12-09-2014, 08:54 PM
when i was a kid living in east harlem new york we never messed with the police, back than the cops would give you a beating and leave you there, i remember what my pop said to me once and i believed what he said. HE TOLD ME, HE SAID HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU WANT, AND IF YOU EVER GET ARRESTED I WILL BAIL YOU OUT, BUT!!! ONCE YOU GOT HOME, YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE BACK IN JAIL. my dad was a man of his word, and i never got in trouble by the cops.

Hi,
Did not live that far from there, 77th and 1st AV. When someone torched our Catholic school had to take a bus to Harlem to school. Grew up there in the 60's, back when we all had respect for our Parents and Cops. There was a game us 11 year olds had was to run in the lobby of an apartment building and ring all the doorbells and run away. This was a stupid kid dare type of thing. I will not go into great detail but a Cop saw us do it twice. We all got taken down to the station and learned some more respect that day. We never told our parents because we only would have gotten from them, again! The cops knew this and would get away with it back then. I kind of look back at it as scared straight.

I think that is how bad behavior starts, just little things then escalates from there. Nip it in the bud and it stops right there. My Son is now 35 and I remember when he was a kid he would see how far he could "push". When we all get together and my Grandchildren act up, I just look at my Son and grin, Lol. Payback can be sweet sometimes. :thumbup:

Too bad these cops today could not teach those aholes "some respect" Lol!

GunDoctor
12-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Net minder, I hope they do need those cops, karma

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi,
Did not live that far from there, 77th and 1st AV. When someone torched our Catholic school had to take a bus to Harlem to school. Grew up there in the 60's, back when we all had respect for our Parents and Cops. There was a game us 11 year olds had was to run in the lobby of an apartment building and ring all the doorbells and run away. This was a stupid kid dare type of thing. I will not go into great detail but a Cop saw us do it twice. We all got taken down to the station and learned some more respect that day. We never told our parents because we only would have gotten from them, again! The cops knew this and would get away with it back then. I kind of look back at it as scared straight.

I think that is how bad behavior starts, just little things then escalates from there. Nip it in the bud and it stops right there. My Son is now 35 and I remember when he was a kid he would see how far he could "push". When we all get together and my Grandchildren act up, I just look at my Son and grin, Lol. Payback can be sweet sometimes. :thumbup:

Too bad these cops today could not teach those aholes "some respect" Lol!

we lived on 2nd ave and 110th street, one of the things we would do is hang out in a doorway with stright pins and toss them at people with sweaters as they passed by hoping they would stick in the sweater. we would also have dough fights. there was a bakery on the corner of 109th st and 2nd ave that would sell us a big batch of dough for 5 cents and we would throw it at people and cars, we were bad

cptjam
12-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Amazing patience! I would not have made a good policeman. Just a thought.

vided
12-10-2014, 07:50 AM
this is why some animals eat their young.
i'm sure their parents are proud, NOT

Gumbeau
12-10-2014, 11:56 AM
DISCLAIMER !!!!!!! THERE IS SOME CURSING IN THIS, SO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASY PLEASE DON'T WATCH IT !!!

now new york police are not people to kid around with, never less try to insult them, so this kid gets the :cus: of the year award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dayq6dnPalc

If this kid was a minority, he'd be dead

Bob Denman
12-10-2014, 01:37 PM
:shocked::hun: Why would anybody think that this should be an issue? :banghead:

Netminder
12-10-2014, 02:50 PM
Let's not let this thread go there!:thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-10-2014, 03:02 PM
:agree: :banghead:

mowin
12-10-2014, 05:00 PM

This post should be removed....

cuznjohn
12-10-2014, 05:38 PM
seems like no matter what anyone posts lately there is someone who has something to say that just screws up everything.

Netminder
12-10-2014, 06:30 PM
:agree:

cptjam
12-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Idiots and punks are a minority. Most people would never harass a policeman.

Art Mann
12-10-2014, 07:01 PM
I am just so thankful that I live in a civilized place. That sort of behavior wouldn't be tolerated by bystanders here, much less police officers.