PDA

View Full Version : this is a good message to get across

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 01:54 PM
but in watching it i found a few things i found strange, see if you can pick out some stuff that i did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAYpLVyeFU#t=11

DLewis
12-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Good video, and three things I found strange are; 1: Why did the little boy not go back to get his skate board, 2: Why did he only carry the elderly lady's bags just across the street, not to where she was going, and 3: Why is the lady putting in change for the meter when there is no car there? That's what I saw that was kinda "strange" to me...... still, a good message though.

Bob Denman
12-09-2014, 02:51 PM
:agree: A VERY good message! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
12-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Good message. I noted the parking meter change/no car part.

Bob Denman
12-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Who eats Hot Dogs (The "Dirty Water" kind!), without putting some sauerkraut, onions, chili sauce, or at LEAST some ketchup or mustard on them?? :dontknow:

It just ain't right! :shocked:

cuznjohn
12-09-2014, 03:14 PM
what i saw was, the kid carried the woman's bag but put his skateboard down and never went back to get it, 2 how heavy was the suitcase, it was a soft case and nothing was showing on the bottom of it bulging out when they carried it , 3 when the waitress got the big tip you see her look at the construction worker who is swinging a sledge hammer and it looked so funny and slow and when she brought him the water there was nothing broke in the street where be was hammering

Chupaca
12-09-2014, 07:14 PM
inconsistancy's come from being scripted. They should have paid attention to detail but the message is what counts. Great video and the full circle makes a great ending...as much as I try I think there is an arc missing in my circle...:roflblack: