PDA

View Full Version : Freebies

Cruzr Joe
12-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Stevemac may or may not have started this but i did see where he had done this before, so here we go

I am going through my Spyder stuff to see what i no longer will use but, someone else may be able to use it, and i am offering it forfree and in the spirit of Stevemac's offer, i will even pay shipping

One pkg per person, first PM i get with an address for pkg # 1 and pkg # 2

I will pay postage to the lower 48

Package # 1 is a baggy with 8 new plastic push pins (tops & Bottoms) for the Spyder. I have several so i am willing to give these away. Claimed by Big Arm

Package # 2 is a set (two 5 ml containers) of touch up paint and clear coat for the 2012 Lava Bronze Spyder. I no longer have the Lava Bronze one, New one is Black. Claimed By Bruiser

I thought about offering a autographed photo of me, but i did not want to start a stampede, so that is not being offered :yikes::yikes:

If you have similar items and want to pass them on to other Spyder lovers for free or just for postage, Please feel free to enter them in this thread.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe
12-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Push pins on their way to Big Arm.

Paint on the way to Bruiser for one of his Fellow Spyder Ryders

Cruzr joe

BajaRon
12-07-2014, 10:52 PM
I'll take the autographed picture! Just trying to beat the rush! :ohyea:

stormtrooper
12-07-2014, 10:53 PM
:thumbup: Cool idea :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
12-07-2014, 10:58 PM
I'll take the autographed picture! Just trying to beat the rush! :ohyea:

Can you keep a secret??? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
(inside Joke)

Cruzr Joe

BajaRon
12-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Can you keep a secret??? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
(inside Joke)

Cruzr Joe

Wow! I stepped right into that one! You got me!

ARtraveler
12-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Stevemac may or may not have started this but i did see where he had done this before, so here we go

I am going through my Spyder stuff to see what i no longer will use but, someone else may be able to use it, and i am offering it forfree and in the spirit of Stevemac's offer, i will even pay shipping

One pkg per person, first PM i get with an address for pkg # 1 and pkg # 2

I will pay postage to the lower 48

Package # 1 is a baggy with 8 new plastic push pins (tops & Bottoms) for the Spyder. I have several so i am willing to give these away. Claimed by Big Arm

Package # 2 is a set (two 5 ml containers) of touch up paint and clear coat for the 2012 Lava Bronze Spyder. I no longer have the Lava Bronze one, New one is Black. Claimed By Bruiser

I thought about offering a autographed photo of me, but i did not want to start a stampede, so that is not being offered :yikes::yikes:

If you have similar items and want to pass them on to other Spyder lovers for free or just for postage, Please feel free to enter them in this thread.

Cruzr Joe

A great idea. I am going to check my garage shelves for :spyder2: stuff tomorrow.

Siara
12-08-2014, 02:41 AM
What? No autographed picture? I feel cheated D:

Very kind of you to share the random items in your garage, a very nice and generous idea.

JKMSPYDER
12-08-2014, 07:09 AM
I have a pair of men's Can-Am Cruise riding pants that I will GIVE AWAY if you pay shipping. They are size 36" waist but sizing is off and they will only fit 34" waist. Bought new for $239 last year. I tried to sell them late last year but had no takers. Does FREE sound better? Shipping should be $10 or less. Merry Christmas!!

Bob Denman
12-08-2014, 07:53 AM
;) Checking the garage shelves this week... :thumbup:

Joe, I'm glad to see that you're keeping Steve's idea alive! :clap: :2thumbs:

Has anybody heard from him recently? :dontknow:

mcpjan
12-08-2014, 07:57 AM
I have a pair of men's Can-Am Cruise riding pants that I will GIVE AWAY if you pay shipping. They are size 36" waist but sizing is off and they will only fit 34" waist. Bought new for $239 last year. I tried to sell them late last year but had no takers. Does FREE sound better? Shipping should be $10 or less. Merry Christmas!!

I would love to have those for my husband if you still have them. PM sent

SpyderLady
12-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Steve is still recovering from his surgery. Has been a tough year for him with physical therapy, but he is doing good. Hoping to see him in the future.

Bob Denman
12-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Thanks, Linda. :thumbup:
Can you let him know that he's loved, and missed?

Big Arm
12-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Joe, I received the bag of plastic push pins in the mail today. :yes: I appreciate the nice jester on your part. :thumbup:
Thank you very much. :bowdown:

Cruzr Joe
12-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Joe, I received the bag of plastic push pins in the mail today. :yes: I appreciate the nice jester on your part. :thumbup:
Thank you very much. :bowdown:

You are welcome.

Cruzr Joe