PDA

View Full Version : F3 Demo rides

sscheuer47
12-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Demo rides were in Chandler Arizona this weekend. I sat on it and the wife rode it. If I was just 5 years younger :roflblack: and had more space, I would have it in my Garage.

I think BRP hit it out of the park in the styling department :2thumbs:. The wife likes the bike and she liked the seat. Very comfortable but she is glad she rode the RT first. She is an RT gal and so am I. It is all about the position of the ride for her. Maybe if the bike had been setup just for her (not possible at a demo ride) with a different handlebar etc. Also the fact that she wants to be able to pull a dog trailer and there are no hitches on this machine.

BRP is going to sell alot of these machines.

Thank you BRP for making these machines available.

Dragonrider
12-06-2014, 07:08 PM
I've now ridden both the F3 and Slingshot - the F3 is NOT for me, even as a 2nd bike, and I like forward control bikes.... but the SS is a real hoot for the price. Neither will replace my RT tho.

bmccaffrey
12-06-2014, 08:02 PM
THIS is another reason living in the snow region . Have to wait unti spring to test drive anything:gaah:

Bob Denman
12-07-2014, 10:25 AM
But it DOES give us time to give some serious thought, about the possible purchases. :D

bmccaffrey
12-07-2014, 08:06 PM
But it DOES give us time to give some serious thought, about the possible purchases. :D

Good point Bob:thumbup:

den1953
12-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Between Old Man Winter and my left knee which is getting scoped this coming Thursday I should have plenty of time to think this over and over and over.

Tazzel
12-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Saw a Slingshot here in Denver Colorado at a Yamaha dealer off Colfax this weekend, it was getting a lot of attention from the yuppie types. Looked cool, but not for me. To big for me and I get enough sh*?#t ridding a Spyder. To me, its like having a convertible with 3 wheels but no top in case it rains. Over all it did have a lot of wow appeal.