PDA

View Full Version : HERE I SIT BUMMING OUT

grumpybob
12-04-2014, 03:42 PM
I am supposed to be packing to leave for Orlando Florida. But I am sitting here instead because I ripped up the tendons in my right knee and cannot walk very good much less run an agility coarse. Both of my dogs got an invite to the National Invitational Dog Agility trial on the second round of picks. Trolli, my male was also the 2013 Top Preferred Icelandic Sheepdog. He was being honored by AKC along with a bunch of other top dogs. Maybe next year.

cuznjohn
12-04-2014, 03:44 PM
hope you feel better soon, is it possible to get someone to work with the dogs

Cruzr Joe
12-04-2014, 03:45 PM
I am supposed to be packing to leave for Orlando Florida. But I am sitting here instead because I ripped up the tendons in my right knee and cannot walk very good much less run an agility coarse. Both of my dogs got an invite to the National Invitational Dog Agility trial on the second round of picks. Trolli, my male was also the 2013 Top Preferred Icelandic Sheepdog. He was being honored by AKC along with a bunch of other top dogs. Maybe next year.

:hun: ......................... Dogs that talented should be able to ride the Spyder and go without you.

hope you get to feeling better.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
12-04-2014, 03:47 PM
:shocked: Well this sure isn't what your dogs wanted to hear... :yikes: :banghead:

But they still love you, anyway!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that they didn't get a chance to show off their talents in the big ring. But you're right; next year, just gives them more time to get even better! :firstplace:

grumpybob
12-04-2014, 03:54 PM
hope you feel better soon, is it possible to get someone to work with the dogs

My male, Trolli, will run a course with about anybody. Nan ran him up in W. Springfield Mass. a couple of weeks ago and did well. Not all dogs will run with someone else. Brana, her dog, was also going but she came in heat on thanksgiving day, so she is not permitted to compete. Guess we were not meant to go. After next December 2015, it is moved to San Diego for 5 years. That is a trip I won't make.

For all of you SpYderlovers around Orlando, that is quite the dog show to and watch, walk around, and take in the sights.

grumpybob
12-04-2014, 03:59 PM
:hun: ......................... Dogs that talented should be able to ride the Spyder and go without you.

hope you get to feeling better.

Cruzr Joe

They can ride ok, they just haven't figured out the GPS yet.:yikes::yikes:

Cruzr Joe
12-04-2014, 04:03 PM

That seems to be my problem also :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

garb55
12-04-2014, 04:56 PM

My dog's GPS always says McDonalds :roflblack:

Chupaca
12-04-2014, 05:38 PM
sorry to hear. Had show dogs for a spell and know what your going thru as far as timing. Sorry about the knee hope it is a speedy recovery. If you do come to San Diego we have a place for you and the dogs...:thumbup: