PDA

View Full Version : S O A

coz
12-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Juice and Gema had a rough night, didn't they ?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Purple Guy
12-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Icarumba!

Poor Poor Juice, had a really tough go the last few days...

Sadly only one more episode to go. :gaah:

Pennyrick
12-03-2014, 11:00 AM
"I didn't expect Jax to pull the trigger on old man Unser just because Unser was doing his job/protecting his friend. Surely there was another way this could have gone down, but obviously Jax didn't see it that way. I know Jax has been treating Unser like trash for a while now, but killing him can only mean that Jax always intended on killing Gemma, and Unser became an unfortunate witness who couldn't be left behind. Just like Juice's death, Unser's inspired me to think about how he's been used in recent seasons, and again, I felt nothing but sadness. This will be an unpopular opinion for many Sons of Anarchy fans, but to me, Unser's death was the least deserved of the episode, and therefore the most tragic and powerful. And his blood is unfortunately on Nero's hands, because it was Nero who sent Unser to bring Gemma back in the first place."

I agree and think Sutter went a bit overboard on this one.

cuznjohn
12-03-2014, 11:35 AM
i expected juice to get it bad but never thought jax would kill the two of them. wonder if jax is going to go out the same way next week

Mcubed45
12-03-2014, 12:55 PM
That Jax will drive his bike into an oncoming semi in the final scene. That would sort of close the circle, wouldn't it?

coz
12-03-2014, 01:10 PM
i think Abel will find a gun somewhere and kill Jax.

cuznjohn
12-03-2014, 01:37 PM
question, what did the Chinese want juice to do. i have it on the dvr and i want to watch it again. did they want juice to take out Marilin Manson but he stayed true to the club and set it up for him to go and not Manson

coz
12-03-2014, 04:56 PM
wanted juice to kill marilyn manson. the mc wanted manson to kill juice.

DrewNJ
12-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Just let me finish my pie..

coz
12-03-2014, 08:48 PM
allright. murder and mayhem........ there's NOTHING like it.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

GunDoctor
12-03-2014, 09:17 PM
Hmmmm no one caught Jax's leg fail? Something is up with that, he limped the entire episode last night after it buckled. Cancer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

coz
12-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Hmmmm no one caught Jax's leg fail? Something is up with that, he limped the entire episode last night after it buckled. Cancer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkbut i didnt think much of it. he didn't seem to be limping late in the show, i didn't think. possibly an ad-lib, that they left in ? we'll see next week.:thumbup: i think it re-runs on saturday night at 11 pm maybe 12midnight. i'll watch it again if i can stay awake .did anybody catch what all was said at the presidents meeting?

cuznjohn
12-04-2014, 05:26 PM
i did see his limp later in the show, very slight but it was there. so i figured he hurt it off set and they just left it in to keep filming

GunDoctor
12-04-2014, 05:31 PM
Well they made a point to show his leg buckling..and even his crew look as if they are wondering what is going on in one scene.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk