PDA

View Full Version : 120hp 125nm Spyder ST LTD se5

8 legs nz
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
This is Peter Speedy story

Hi all, I was having trouble with my st ltd running rich at idle and lean at the higher revs. this was because I have had a cat eliminator installed running into two brothers twin mufflers and have removed the airbox and resonator and installed a high flow intake and filter I took my toy to Jason at motorworxs in Stillwater (Auckland). and had him do the high performance ecu reprogram. 120hp. 125nm and the rev limit raised to10.000. wow!!!!! instant response to throttle, now running like a sewing machine. riding home I had to keep checking to make sure I was in 5th gear as the performance was incredible and I felt I was in 3rd gear. next day I had to try it out, as it felt like I had been dreaming. out to a short private road, 126 @9800 in 2nd. 148@9800 in 3rd, had to wait for my head to catch up then some hard braking before running out of road (,driveway) the main thing im trying to say is that if its performance & reliability. you want get hold of Jason .

Peter Speedy :bowdown:
New Zealand

Chupaca
12-01-2014, 03:17 AM
we are talking kilometers here..?? Glad you have a Jason there how about sending him out our way...:thumbup:

8 legs nz
12-01-2014, 03:29 AM
we are talking kilometers here..?? Glad you have a Jason there how about sending him out our way...:thumbup:

Yes to the Kilometer's and sorry Jason can't come ???? :lecturef_smilie:

Chupaca
12-01-2014, 03:37 AM
although I do my own work and would run neck to neck with you it is always good to have a great mechanic available...you all are lucky..:2thumbs:

SPYD3R
12-01-2014, 08:42 AM
WILL JASON MAKE BE COMING TO EASLEY, SOUTH CAROLINA, USA ANY TIME SOON....?????? :yes:
DAN P
EASLEY, SC
SPYD3R