PDA

View Full Version : Steering on Premier Edition

doug M
10-23-2008, 06:12 PM
I have experienced a problem in the steering on my premier edition. I could not turn left or right while on the interstate. Has anyone else experienced this problem? What did the dealer say about correcting it?

docdoru
10-23-2008, 06:30 PM
welcome

bjt
10-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I have experienced a problem in the steering on my premier edition. I could not turn left or right while on the interstate. Has anyone else experienced this problem? What did the dealer say about correcting it?

Whoa! :shocked: What the heck did you do to get off the road safely? Or did it just start working again? There have been some steering issues reported but I don't know of any who said they couldn't turn at all. I hope your dealer can figure this out for you as it sounds like a very unsafe condition. :yikes:

araneae
10-23-2008, 08:49 PM

I would get it to your dealer and have the DPS checked out. I had a similar issue and it was a defective DPS although it did not throw any codes or give a DPS failure message. The dealer replaced the DPS and all is well.

Bryan