PDA

View Full Version : Which hand grips fit the ST-S

SpyderWingman
11-26-2014, 12:43 AM
Im looking for something comfortable for LONG rides IE 2-3 day runs

I saw posts for the RT and goldwing grips i am not sure if those will fit the ST's

Thanks in advance :)

Colin
11-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Grip Puppies, they are a good quality sponge grip that slides over your existing grips. You just wet the inside
of them with soapy water and eventually after some pushing and shoving, and possibly the odd expletive they
are on. I like them as they make the grip a little bigger for someone like myself with larger hands, and they are
soft but firm to hold while riding, I have had them on all of my Spyders that I have owned.

http://www.grip-puppy.co.uk/

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-26-2014, 05:44 PM
I would look for covers that are made from CLOSED CELL foam ( like neoprene dry dive suits ) ........I do believe that the GRIP PUPPIES absorb water and then you are holding a SPONGE ........not pleasant IMHO......Mike :thumbup:

JKMSPYDER
11-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Google Grip Buddies. Very easy to install and are made of neoprene rubber. They are waterproof and let the heat come thru if you have heated grips.

Colin
11-27-2014, 05:36 PM
I would look for covers that are made from CLOSED CELL foam ( like neoprene dry dive suits ) ........I do believe that the GRIP PUPPIES absorb water and then you are holding a SPONGE ........not pleasant IMHO......Mike :thumbup:

I have never had that problem with mine. Possibly similar grips do this.

ElgynSpyder
11-27-2014, 07:54 PM
TricLED is having a sell on grips right now...BOGO and free shipping. I ordered 2 pairs and am hoping they are better than the set I have on now.

SpyderWingman
11-29-2014, 06:09 PM
I guess i should have clarified I'm looking to replace the grips on my bike completely something different like the kuryakin or other and wondering what manufactures make replacement grips if there are any yet