PDA

View Full Version : the farkling begins

vondalyn
11-25-2014, 02:42 PM
In anticipation of my new F3, I have a PowerLet outlet for my heated gear, and I just ordered the TricLed safety package with the front fender blinker option. Now... to decide whether to wait until I get it and add stuff on my own or just take it into the dealership and let them add it as they build the bike. Decisions!

ARtraveler
11-25-2014, 03:15 PM
What's going to be the next farkle? :yes:

vondalyn
11-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I really want the KewlMetal end of handlebar helmet locks, but so far I'm not finding anything that will for sure fit the F3, so until more after market stuff hits for the F3 I think I'm going to have to be patient.

ARtraveler
11-25-2014, 03:37 PM
I really want the KewlMetal end of handlebar helmet locks, but so far I'm not finding anything that will for sure fit the F3, so until more after market stuff hits for the F3 I think I'm going to have to be patient.

You are on the cusp and edge when it comes to farkleing the F3. A lot of us ran into the same situation when the new 2008 GS came out. I did fine though. Managed to put about $6K worth of farkles on each of our 2008 and 2009's.

The farkles will be out there. You just have to look. I do think it will be better with the F3 market though.

Bob Denman
11-25-2014, 03:43 PM
Have the Dealer install this first round of Farkles... no sense in wasting perfectly good riding time! :2thumbs:

vondalyn
11-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Have the Dealer install this first round of Farkles... no sense in wasting perfectly good riding time! :2thumbs:

you twisted my arm :thumbup:

Bob Denman
11-25-2014, 06:12 PM
:shocked: I hope that I didn't hurt your "Throttle Wrist"! :yikes: :D

When I bought my 2014; I had the dealer add the first round of Farkles in on the deal...
It came home with a mirror in the top trunk, the top trunk liner, and the Adjustable Air Deflectors.
It saved me an afternoon of NOT riding!

Chupaca
11-25-2014, 08:08 PM
if not an issue for sure have them do it for you. If not see what they charge for the work..shop rates vary but are high...:thumbup: