PDA

View Full Version : 2015 X-COUNTRY RIDES

SPYD3R
11-18-2014, 08:16 PM
I JUST READ THAT SOMEBODY FROM WEST VIRGINIA WILL BE RIDING OUT TO ARIZONA NEXT YEAR... I ALSO READ A FEW DAYS AGO OF OTHERS RIDING CROSS-COUNTRY NEXT YEAR. WELL I ALSO HAVE PLANS TO RIDE X-COUNTRY, AND GOT TO THINKING - WHAT IF WE MET UP WITH VARIOUS OTHERS TO RIDE TOGETHER WHEN HEADED TO SIMILAR AREAS?
EXAMPLE: I'M GOING TO ARIZONA FROM SOUTH CAROLINA - MAYBE I COULD MEET UP WITH Mr. WV IN TENNESSEE, KANSAS OR TEXAS AND RIDE TO ARIZONA WITH HIM... THEN AFTER WE PART COMPANY, I COULD MEET UP WITH ANOTHER TO RIDE TO WYOMING, THEN MEET WITH OTHERS TO RIDE TO SOUTH DAKOTA, AND AGAIN OTHERS TO KENTUCKY AND OTHERS BACK HOME TO SoCar.... AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE COULD COUPLE UP WITH OTHERS FOR PARTS OF THEIR TRIPS....
I'D BE WILLING TO CO-ORDINATE THIS A BIT... SO IF INTERESTED, POST TO THIS SITE AND LET ME KNOW, OR PM ME AND I'LL START SOMETHING UP....
DAN P
EASLEY, SC
SPYD3R

Chupaca
11-18-2014, 08:24 PM
there are many traveling and if they knew others plans they could ryde together for a mile or a thousand..hope you can get something set up. :2thumbs:

SPYD3R
11-18-2014, 08:31 PM
there are many traveling and if they knew others plans they could ryde together for a mile or a thousand..hope you can get something set up. :2thumbs:

CHU'EE... meet me in Needles, and we'll ride to the Grand Canyon together (or further, if you'd like).....
Giddy-up....
dp

JKMSPYDER
11-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Dan, I'm itching to ride to the trike rally in Deadwood in July. Maybe we could meet in SD at that time.:yes:

SporterSpider
11-18-2014, 09:00 PM
That Deadwood Rally sounds good to me. Stay in touch.

Questions
11-19-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm Washington rider solo and planning a trip east so think the rally in deadwood would be a hoot and head east from there.
satchmo60:sour::sour:

Major spyder
11-20-2014, 12:07 AM
We have a group from montana going to deadwood in July for sure....let's see if we can out number everyone else.....

MS JETSON
11-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Dan, I'm itching to ride to the trike rally in Deadwood in July. Maybe we could meet in SD at that time.:yes:

Tell me more of this Deadwood rally.

SPYD3R
11-20-2014, 07:58 PM

Jet;
i think every1 has missed the point of my post... :gaah:
i was willing to co-ordinate various riders destinations, so that other riders could join up for a portion of their rides...
Example: i'm riding to Arizona, the Utah, Wyoming, South Dakota, Kentucky and back home to South Carolina.... let's say you were riding at the same time from California to Michigan... we could join up in Utah and ride together to South Dakota... there we would part and go our own ways... then other could pick-up with us at other locations for a portion of our rides...
as for DEADWOOD... i'll see you there...
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

spyder-dude
11-23-2014, 06:55 PM
I am thinking of doing a ride out west in 2015 as well. I have a good friend who ride 2 wheels and has been out there and will be going with me. Would love to hear what everyone else is planning.

AppleSpyder
11-23-2014, 07:16 PM

PM sent