PDA

View Full Version : METRO EAST SPYDER RYDERS.....1ST RYDING YEAR COMES TO AN END

cyclelover63
11-18-2014, 08:04 PM
I want to thank everyone who participated in our first year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did..My wife and I treasure the people we have met along the way. We have friends for life because of our Spyder.. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season...Maybe sometime in January we can meet and go over what we can do for next year..What we did good and what we did not so good...Thanks again everyone!!...Have a great New Year!!!..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowd own:

Chupaca
11-18-2014, 08:19 PM
this is not good bye...:roflblack::roflblack: just a breather with time for farkeling and showing up for your next ryde with stories and mods to share. Sounds like you had a great season and the next will be even better....:2thumbs:

cyclelover63
11-19-2014, 08:12 PM
this is not good bye...:roflblack::roflblack: just a breather with time for farkeling and showing up for your next ryde with stories and mods to share. Sounds like you had a great season and the next will be even better....:2thumbs:

Yes,we did....No such thing as a bad time on a SPYDER!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes: