PDA

View Full Version : PROPER TIRE REPAIR

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
11-14-2014, 01:18 PM
If any of you care CBS 2 in NY has a thing that will be on mon. 11/17 11pm news & repeat 11/18 5pm news.
They will have Rob Sinclair from AAA talking about tire repair and the failed law in NYS that will probably cost
lives :banghead::banghead::banghead:. They also will show a proper tire repair that would be the same for our :spyder2:'s as it would be for
any car or suv.
It will show a combi plug/patch being done on a tire and depending on how it was edited may also tell why
it should be done that way.
A combi patch is the only repair i would do for my little :ani29: if needed.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-14-2014, 01:30 PM
If any of you care CBS 2 in NY has a thing that will be on mon. 10/17 11pm news & repeat 10/18 5pm news.
They will have Rob Sinclair from AAA talking about tire repair and the failed law in NYS that will probably cost
lives :banghead::banghead::banghead:. They also will show a proper tire repair that would be the same for our :spyder2:'s as it would be for
any car or suv.
It will show a combi plug/patch being done on a tire and depending on how it was edited may also tell why
it should be done that way.
A combi patch is the only repair i would do for my little :ani29: if needed.
:gaah:............Unfortunately it's November ???????..........................are the Dates correct ????........Mike :thumbup:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
11-14-2014, 02:18 PM
OK so i have bunny brain, i fixed the dates, next mon & tue.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
11-18-2014, 03:40 PM
my wife liked this

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/10861081-cbs2-investigates-faulty-tire-repairs-could-put-your-life-at-risk/#.VGrTIxWnVzU.email