PDA

View Full Version : Relocating to NE TN, 3 miles from Damascus, VA

Yol Bolsun
11-11-2014, 10:05 AM
Relocating around the first of the year to new (old) home. Address is Shady Valley but only three miles from Damascus VA on Hwy 133 and only 15 miles from Abingdon. Hope to meetup with local riders for the Snake (http://www.421thesnake.com/index.html) and other great roads in the area (when I am not fishing out my backdoor or playing guitar or just enjoying the beauty of the Appalachians).

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-11-2014, 11:14 AM
My plan is to make the move next year, to the Seymour - Kodak area. I just sold my 4 snowmobiles. There are quite a few owners in Knoxville - Kodak area .......Mike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Chupaca
11-11-2014, 12:16 PM
you both should find the move nice and the ryding great. Hope to ryde the area someday soon...:2thumbs:

blacklightning
11-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Relocating around the first of the year to new (old) home. Address is Shady Valley but only three miles from Damascus VA on Hwy 133 and only 15 miles from Abingdon. Hope to meetup with local riders for the Snake and other great roads in the area (when I am not fishing out my backdoor or playing guitar or just enjoying the beauty of the Appalachians).
I hope to meet you in the area some day. My daughter goes to college in Boone at App. State. I love the area, and have ridden the Snake a couple of times. I also got up to Damascus on one occasion (didn't get knocked off my ass tho)(bible reference). I thought it was quite nice. I also went to Mt. Pisgah in the N.C. mountains (another bible reference)9879598796

Pennyrick
11-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Pretty part of the country. We spent last weekend prowling that area between Mountain City and Kingsport TN.

Keith, we need to get together for lunch before you leave this area.

I'll email you.

Silvervette05
11-11-2014, 02:51 PM
My plan is to make the move next year, to the Seymour - Kodak area. I just sold my 4 snowmobiles. There are quite a few owners in Knoxville - Kodak area .......Mike :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Kodak, and the Seymour area ar great places. :2thumbs:

Yol Bolsun
11-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Pretty part of the country. We spent last weekend prowling that area between Mountain City and Kingsport TN.

Keith, we need to get together for lunch before you leave this area.

I'll email you.

Saw that you were headed to Blowing Rock via FB. Thought about shouting an invite but SWMBO and I were busy pulling up carpet.

Yol Bolsun
11-11-2014, 03:15 PM

The Backbone tunnel is a 1/2 mile from the house.

one2doo
11-11-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm in Butler TN. About 35 min.

Yol Bolsun
11-13-2014, 01:58 PM
I'm in Butler TN. About 35 min.

and enroute to Shirleys for late breakfast or lunch.:thumbup:

pickelhead
11-13-2014, 02:16 PM

Well there goes the neighborhood!