PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Westcoast Power Sports, Clearwater, Florida

scarecrow
11-09-2014, 05:14 PM
We just purchased the 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac Spyder. We couldn't be more pleased with it. We just want to say thank you to Chris Brown for all the time he spent with us to make this purchase happen. We want to thank Shawn Jeffries and Jeff Schmeizer for working with us in order that this purchase could happen. We also want to thank Andreas for helping us with the finance portion of the purchase. Further thanks goes to Ben, Amy, Jason, Mark, and the entire service staff who worked very hard in moving the accessories from our 2013 RTS Spyder to our 2014 RTS Spyder. Everyone made our purchase a very enjoyable experience.

This is a great place to purchase a Spyder and a great place for service!!!

cuznjohn
11-09-2014, 05:21 PM
enjoy and ride safe

scarecrow
11-10-2014, 03:03 PM
They were great. I should have taken pictures. They had both Spyder side by side. Removeing and reinstalling the Baja Swaybar and links. Removeing and installing My Tri axis's bars and grips. One Tech had to leave for something personal and another took over to finish it up. Man!! Pieces of both Spyders everywhere. Like I said Great Job. Thanks

PW2013STL
11-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Good dealers are worth their weight in gold. Glad to hear you have one:thumbup: Now put some miles on that new beast :ohyea:

BikerDoc
11-10-2014, 04:26 PM
We are ryding not far from you this weekend in Riverview , Fl.. www.guardiantoyrun.org (http://www.guardiantoyrun.org)
join us if you want to meet some other owners

scarecrow
11-11-2014, 04:48 PM
Bikerdoc, Thanks for the offer, but I have to work Saturday. Hope to get together soon.

ARtraveler
11-11-2014, 04:57 PM
:congrats: on your new :spyder2: :yes::yes::yes: