PDA

View Full Version : how many pet lovers have gone through this

cuznjohn
11-08-2014, 12:20 PM
i know i do every morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Ko4YsdEA0

Chupaca
11-08-2014, 12:24 PM
at one point I had five and if you opened an eye it was all she wrote...!! :roflblack::roflblack:

bruiser
11-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Not with a dog. Our Maxx would never come in the house. We tried but he just didn't like it. On the other hand we have Christian (see other pet thread). He will bang on the bedroom door in the morning. It's not to bad if it's close to time to get up. But when it's o dark thirty, that's a different story.

oldguyinTX
11-08-2014, 02:20 PM
My 20 pound cat is my alarm clock. It's like he wears a watch. OK 5:30, time to wake up & feed me. If I don't get up, he starts howling, and man is he loud!

vided
11-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Nothing like good puppy slime to wake up to. :yes::yes::yes:

ps hey wild bill, wait for me

ARtraveler
11-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Two of my three cats are pretty faithful alarm clocks. Sammy, the beta male starts meowing right next to my bed at the crack of dawn. Princess, jumps on the bed a bit later, comes up to my pillow and starts head butting and rubbing her forehead on me.

When I decide to get up, both follow me to the kitchen and look at me, waiting for me to serve up the days food.

Cinnamon, the alpha male, just takes it all in and does what he feels like doing. He has his spot (#1) and both the others respect that.

Bob Denman
11-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Tink; our four-pound Pomeranian, rubs her head on my face, sticks her paws in my mouth, and then she starts up with the puppy-kisses! :2thumbs:
If the Missus was that affectionate; we'd have had about 29 or 30 kids by now! :roflblack:

mowin
11-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Our two stay in the living room. There a gate to keep em in there. Every morning Sammy starts winning excessively as soon as she hears any noise from our room. Sammy is 40lbs, and Spud is 18lbs. Those two on our bed means no room for us....

PrairieSpyder
11-08-2014, 07:01 PM
My dog creeps up beside me and licks my hand, or rests her head in the crook of my neck. That's how she wakes me up most mornings, or when she wants to go outside. But occasionally, if I'm the last one still in bed, she's already been out and comes in and pounces on top of me like some of those in the video. I'm just glad she's a small dog!

Bob Denman
11-08-2014, 07:03 PM
When we still had Ozzie; our Pug; he'd push his way up between me and the Missus, and bury his head into her hair... and go back to sleep: snoring loudly! Guaranteed to wake you up every time! :roflblack:

grumpybob
11-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Every morning at 3:00am. our lab has to wake me up to go out.