PDA

View Full Version : What is included in the "Chrome Package"?

Slagiatt
11-07-2014, 04:10 PM
I ordered an F3-S a month ago in Steel Black Metallic. There was no mention in the literature at that time of a "Chrome Package." The dealer talked to BRP today and was told the only way you could order the F3-S in Steel Black Metallic was to include the "Chrome Package."

All I can find on BRP's website (including the 'build and price' app) is a brief reference to "chrome accents."

Does anyone know specifically what is included in this "Chrome Package?"

:dontknow:

ARtraveler
11-07-2014, 04:24 PM
I ordered an F3-S a month ago in Steel Black Metallic. There was no mention in the literature at that time of a "Chrome Package." The dealer talked to BRP today and was told the only way you could order the F3-S in Steel Black Metallic was to include the "Chrome Package."

All I can find on BRP's website (including the 'build and price' app) is a brief reference to "chrome accents."

Does anyone know specifically what is included in this "Chrome Package?"

:dontknow:

There seems to be some ongoing problems with packages, what's in them, how much?...etc. It is looking more like they don't have the total concept figured out yet. Hopefully, when they start shipping units that the act will be more together between marketing, sales, dealers, and customer.

cuznjohn
11-07-2014, 04:32 PM
i would think some chrome

StanProff
11-07-2014, 04:33 PM
nothing mentioned in the Accessories catolog about a chrome package. there are some chrome items shown in the pictures such as chrome around the aux. lighting and on page 61 there are some chrome items, the Pulley cover (drive pulley on the left side of engine) and the TMC cover that covers the master cylinder. Also it is showing some chrome frame caps. Lamont posted a link to the 2015 catolog a few weeks ago. I picked up a book at the dealer but you can do a search on the forum and find it as well.

Slagiatt
11-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback...especially the post speculating that the package might contain some chrome. Very droll. :roflblack:

Found the F3 catalog on the forum. Very helpful...great pics.

If I ever find out exactly what they meant by "chrome package" (which I probably will in February when the Spyder is delivered) I'll post it...:thumbup: