PDA

View Full Version : Front Mud Flaps

ShadyGrady
11-06-2014, 11:21 AM
I hate the cheap looking mud flaps (and even cheaper looking reflector) on the front fenders of my 2013 ST and want to get rid of them. I removed the 2 screws used to attach them to the inner fender but I am left with about 2" of the inner fender with the 2 mounting holes exposed. I am thinking about trimming the inner fender flush with the outer fender but first I thought I would check to see if anyone has come up with a better solution first. I would appreciate suggestions even if you have not tried them personally.
Thanks,
ShadyGrady

Chupaca
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
hate them or we don't reply fast enough..!! :roflblack::roflblack: posted to the other thread....:thumbup:

ShadyGrady
11-06-2014, 12:09 PM
After I started this thread in ST Tech Forum I noticed that a lot more members were active in the General Spyder Tech so I copied it to that forum was well. It was a good decision as I have numerous responses to the other forum but only your response on this one. Sorry if I overdid it - I should have only placed it in the other forum.
ShadyGrady

Marker
11-06-2014, 01:36 PM
http://www.customdynamics.com/can_am_spyder_led_lighting.htm#LED_Front_Mud_Flap_ Replacement_Kit_

Posted on other thread. Prefer mud flaps so I don't get splashed, Ass Custom Dynamics mud flap LED to dress up fender mud flaps. Could also get mud flaps painted to match fenders