PDA

View Full Version : What does this really mean? Satisfaction guaranteed.

Biosafena
11-04-2014, 06:07 PM
I have been asked by a couple of people why I would travel from Ohio to Pitbull to buy a second RT Ltd. The below picture is one of the main reasons. To get a bike that is "Lamonster Certified" was worth it! I know that Len, Lamont and his crew took the time to put it together right. The attention to detail and their concern for my satisfaction was wonderful. They changed the sway bar and links, changed the color of the windshield support to match the bike, laser aligned it, installed the trailer hitch, picked me up at the airport and on and on. Show me another dealer that will do all of this for you. And Len didn't even want a deposit when I ordered the bike over the phone. He said my word was good enough for him. I bought my 2012 RT Ltd. from a local dealer and will never make that mistake again. If anyone is thinking about a purchase, ask yourself what you are really hoping for and can your dealer deliver? I am proud to say that the folks at Pitbull can deliver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 06:10 PM
I haven't had the privilege yet of buying a bike from them; but I agree with what you're saying! :D :2thumbs:

JKMSPYDER
11-04-2014, 06:16 PM
I am glad you are happy with your purchase and know that Lamonster and Pitbull are top notch. Having said that, I bought my ST-S from a local dealer (90 miles away but was the closest to me). They have been great with service and know me by name. After a service they always call me to make sure I am satisfied and if I have any suggestions to make the service better. I think it is always better to deal local if possible but you know what is best for you.

Biosafena
11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
I am glad you are happy with your purchase and know that Lamonster and Pitbull are top notch. Having said that, I bought my ST-S from a local dealer (90 miles away but was the closest to me). They have been great with service and know me by name. After a service they always call me to make sure I am satisfied and if I have any suggestions to make the service better. I think it is always better to deal local if possible but you know what is best for you.

I agree with you and like to keep my money local when I can. But when I am dropping 30k and the local folks don't make me feel warm and fuzzy, I am gonna go where I know things are done right. I envy those of you that have local dealers that you have complete confidence in. I have one that is OK, but I wanted better than just "OK". :)

ARtraveler
11-04-2014, 06:23 PM
I agree with you and like to keep my money local when I can. But when I am dropping 30k and the local folks don't make me feel warm and fuzzy, I am gonna go where I know things are done right. I envy those of you that have local dealers that you have complete confidence in. I have one that is OK, but I wanted better than just "OK". :)

:agree: Your reasoning is right on in my opinion.

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Mine has been VERY good! :2thumbs:
Klinger PowerSports, in Walton, NY
(607) 865 6326

stevedfive
11-04-2014, 06:28 PM
I think Cowtown does the same thing. It must be in the DNA.

Chupaca
11-04-2014, 09:35 PM
have heard good things about them...then again why change when you got that good a service...have seen some that wait till spyderfest to make the change just to get that service...:thumbup: