Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2KwFMky5Y4

Chupaca
11-04-2014, 12:16 PM
sounds like are all to common more so with an accent..!! :roflblack::roflblack:

cuznjohn
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM
A LIL old lady is waking around the west side of Manhattan during fleet week, she comes across a big battle ship and there is a sailor in dress whites standing in front of it wearing a hat that has USN written on it so she asks what doe USN stand for, the sailor reply's UNITED STATED NAVY, she thanked him and kept walking.

she than comes to another ship and a sailor standing in front of it with a hat that has HMS ON IT, she asks what does that stand for, and the sailor reply's, we are from England and it stands for HER MAJESTY'S SHIP, she thanked him and kept walking.

next she comes to what looks like a garbage barge, in front of it there is a sailor standing there in a pair of dirty white pants, a cut off dirty tee shirt and a hat that is ripped and it says, IMB on it. figuring she knows what it might mean, she asks him, does IMB stand for ITALIAN MILITARY BOAT,with that he reply's NO!!! IT MEANS ITS A MY BOAT

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 01:11 PM
98272 :clap: :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
A LIL old lady is waking around the west side of Manhattan during fleet week, she comes across a big battle ship and there is a sailor in dress whites standing in front of it wearing a hat that has USN written on it so she asks what doe USN stand for, the sailor reply's UNITED STATED NAVY, she thanked him and kept walking.

she than comes to another ship and a sailor standing in front of it with a hat that has HMS ON IT, she asks what does that stand for, and the sailor reply's, we are from England and it stands for HER MAJESTY'S SHIP, she thanked him and kept walking.

next she comes to what looks like a garbage barge, in front of it there is a sailor standing there in a pair of dirty white pants, a cut off dirty tee shirt and a hat that is ripped and it says, IMB on it. figuring she knows what it might mean, she asks him, does IMB stand for ITALIAN MILITARY BOAT,with that he reply's NO!!! IT MEANS ITS A MY BOAT

I know a version of this one in which the Italian ship has "ANS" on it. The sailor says it stands for "Attsa Nice-a Ship"!!!

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 02:38 PM

ARtraveler
11-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Attsa lottsa :roflblack::roflblack:

cuznjohn
11-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Attsa lottsa :roflblack::roflblack:

i was watching a show last night about the northern lights, have you ever seen them and do you have any pictures to share with us

ARtraveler
11-04-2014, 03:12 PM
i was watching a show last night about the northern lights, have you ever seen them and do you have any pictures to share with us

Yes, I have seen the Northern Lights. Where I am, (near Anchorage), we get the green ones mostly. Was treated to a beautiful show of the reds in October of 2001. The best viewing is outside of any city where the lights are not interfering with the Northern Light Show.

Back in the days when I had my dog Foxy, many a times in the winter when she did her 2:00 AM trip outside, I was treated to some of the "good stuff" with Northern Lights. From my deck, the Big Dipper was always directly overhead, and as the night progressed, the tail would change its position in the sky. The North star was always at the same spot. Add the light show, and it was worth it. :yes:

I am not a good photographer so I do not have any good pictures to show off the lights. If you google Alaska Northern Lights, I am guessing that you will get hundreds of pictures of the "good stuff."

cuznjohn
11-04-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes, I have seen the Northern Lights. Where I am, (near Anchorage), we get the green ones mostly. Was treated to a beautiful show of the reds in October of 2001. The best viewing is outside of any city where the lights are not interfering with the Northern Light Show.

Back in the days when I had my dog Foxy, many a times in the winter when she did her 2:00 AM trip outside, I was treated to some of the "good stuff" with Northern Lights. From my deck, the Big Dipper was always directly overhead, and as the night progressed, the tail would change its position in the sky. The North star was always at the same spot. Add the light show, and it was worth it. :yes:

I am not a good photographer so I do not have any good pictures to show of the lights. If you google Alaska Northern Lights, I am guessing that you will get hundreds of pictures of the "good stuff."

thanks i would love to see them in person

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 05:48 PM
John,
When I went on a Caribou hunt up just West of Ungava Bay; we had "light Show" every night! :2thumbs:
The wildest part of it, was that they appeared to be right on the ground with us; not up in the air! :shocked:

Soooo... Book a hunt! You can also be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8&feature=player_detailpage

cuznjohn
11-05-2014, 09:55 AM
ok remember i am Italian so i can tell Italian jokes

did you hear about the Italian that thought asphalt was a rectal problem,,, ba rump bump

did you hear about the Italian that thought a innuendo was a suppository,,, another ba rump bump

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 09:59 AM
:D You just used, "innuendo", and "ba rump bump" in the same sentence!!! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack: :clap: :2thumbs:

THAT; was funnier than the rest of the joke! :firstplace:

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 10:03 AM
Here you are, John: more material! :2thumbs:

http://www.jokes4us.com/ethnicjokes/italianjokes/italianonelinersjokes.html

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
11-05-2014, 01:10 PM
That is an insult to all italians like me, oh wait, i'm not italian.
ok it's funny

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 01:17 PM
It's much better to be Italian; than what my family is... :shocked:

We're just sort of "Northern European Mutts": we slept all over the place! :roflblack:
We've got some
English, Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, and Swiss
in us. So if your family is from there; we're probably related! :D

PrairieSpyder
11-05-2014, 02:26 PM
It's much better to be Italian; than what my family is... :shocked:

We're just sort of "Northern European Mutts": we slept all over the place! :roflblack:
We've got some
English, Irish, Scottish, Danish, German, and Swiss
in us. So if your family is from there; we're probably related! :D

That's the way my family is, too, though mostly German, I think. I'm kinda jealous that I can't really claim to be a hyphenated-American!:opps:

ARtraveler
11-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I had rigatoni and meata balls last weekend at Bella Vista. Does that count? :roflblack::roflblack:

cuznjohn
11-05-2014, 02:48 PM
my ex was like a UN meeting she had so many different nationality's in her that's why i call her the mutt

cuznjohn
11-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Here you are, John: more material! :2thumbs:

http://www.jokes4us.com/ethnicjokes/italianjokes/italianonelinersjokes.html

bob working in construction you have to have a hard head and be very thick skinned so i think i know almost every Italian joke there is

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 02:51 PM
That's the way my family is, too, though mostly German, I think. I'm kinda jealous that I can't really claim to be a hyphenated-American!:opps:
We ARE hyphenated-Americans... :D
We're called: "All over the place-Americans"! :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
11-05-2014, 02:53 PM
my ex was like a UN meeting she had so many different nationality's in her that's why i call her the mutt

Mutts??? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjqTyQuq4w

garb55
11-05-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm 100% Italiano [that makes me pedigreed and I have papers to prove it]:roflblack:
And proud of it :yes:
I love Italian jokes :clap:
Funny thing is that both sides of my family [my Moms And Dads parents] came from Genoa Italy and they did not meet until they lived in San Francisco

cuznjohn
11-05-2014, 11:17 PM
I'm 100% Italiano [that makes me pedigreed and I have papers to prove it]:roflblack:
And proud of it :yes:
I love Italian jokes :clap:
Funny thing is that both sides of my family [my Moms And Dads parents] came from Genoa Italy and they did not meet until they lived in San Francisco

my dads and mom parents came from Naples and Albania and they also met here in new york

GunDoctor
11-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Puglia....