PDA

View Full Version : Got my invitation to test ride.

GunDoctor
11-03-2014, 07:46 PM
My F3 has been ordered since Sept, but I guess I could go test ride it...98207

Chupaca
11-03-2014, 07:56 PM
talk about self tourture...:roflblack::roflblack: go for it and enjoy your vision into the future....:yes:

GunDoctor
11-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Mixed feelings about riding first before actually taking delivery. Nothing like picking up a brand new bike that you never rode before. My fear is I may like the test ride so much on the F3 I may just take a "wrong turn" along the way and find myself back home. Be nice to have a " loaner" until mine comes in.

Mike,P
11-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Ride it and let us know what you think.. 😎

vondalyn
11-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I also ordered mine in Sept sight/ride unseen. There will be no test rides in my area before I get "mine" but until then I'm living vicariously through others. Ride it and tell us how you feel about it.

Slagiatt
11-03-2014, 09:37 PM
A couple of years ago I bought my 2012 RT new without a test ride. Unfortunately, I didn't do adequate research and the salesperson gave me NO insight into the differences between an RT and a Suzuki Boulevard Cruiser (which I had recently sold). There are a few not so subtle differences, I'm sure we would all agree. Anyway, I left the dealership and immediately headed onto the freeway. You can imagine what happened next...:gaah::shocked::yikes::opps::pray:

You got it...death grip all the way home wondering how I was going to justify $28,000 on a machine I never wanted to get on again.....

Of course, after I figured it out I quickly fell in love with the RT and have been a :f_spider: nut ever since.

P.S. - I ordered my F3 without a test ride, but I expect quite a different ride home this time.
;)

one2doo
11-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Can't wait to do the test ride.

chuck gross
11-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Mixed feelings about riding first before actually taking delivery. Nothing like picking up a brand new bike that you never rode before. My fear is I may like the test ride so much on the F3 I may just take a "wrong turn" along the way and find myself back home. Be nice to have a " loaner" until mine comes in.

So your gonna ride it like you stole it? Have fun from all accounts you are in for a treat let us all know what you think about this hot rod :thumbup:

GunDoctor
11-03-2014, 11:05 PM
Nov 15-16 I will let you know

Bob Denman
11-04-2014, 08:31 AM
We'll be here; waiting for the "Report From The Saddle"... :D
:bbq::bbq::bbq: