PDA

View Full Version : 5 Spyders ride to Alma, WI - Pics Posted

Jim&Teresa
11-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Chuck, Les, Pete, Patrick (new Spyder Ryder from Rosemount), and Jim met at Point Douglas Park near Prescott, WI on Sunday, 11-2-14. We had an impromptu Spyder ride to Alma, WI. This ride at this time of the year is known as the "Swan Ride"...however, no swans were seen! Enjoyed the day!

I have posted a few pics on our MN Spyderlovers site....you can also see the album in my profile.

Chupaca
11-03-2014, 04:33 PM
glad it all came together nicely. Grasping for those last rydes is tough but great..:2thumbs::clap:

Grandpa Pete
11-03-2014, 05:21 PM
No Swan's. but. a couple of Turkey's:joke::joke::joke: Lets do this again. great ride, new rider (Patrick), and friends on the road......

PScott07
11-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Had a great ride with every body look forward to the next one, thanks to Jim, Les, Chuck, and Pete for a great ride.:yes:

Jim&Teresa
11-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Had a great ride with every body look forward to the next one, thanks to Jim, Les, Chuck, and Pete for a great ride.:yes:

Hi Patrick, glad to have met you and look forward to future rides. Why don't you join the MN Spyderlovers group and you can elect to go on any, all, or none of the rides....that way you'll be informed. Butch2025&Paula (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=4514) have coordinated this group this year and probably previous years as well.

PW2013STL
11-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Thanks Jim for posting the pictures :clap:

Patrick it was a pleasure meeting you and I also hope you join our group rides out of Mora :thumbup:

The best part is the ride to get to the ride :yes: