PDA

View Full Version : What about Los Angeles area groups?

GunDoctor
11-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Seems most activity, runs, folks are from Midwest area. Does anyone know if there are groups out here on the Left Coast? Seems like everyone is putting away their Spyders for winter. Here in Calif we don't have that problem.

Chupaca
11-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Spyder Ryder of America has a nice group out of LA. I ryde with them from time to time great bunch. There is a chapter in the Inland Empire the West Coast Spyders in Riverside and other member from here...plenty of folks...:thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
11-02-2014, 07:54 PM
They are pretty active on Facebook

MRH
11-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Personally, I've found that I really enjoy riding with other riders on two wheels - there are some great groups on meetup.com, and you can PM me and I'll point you in the direction of a group or two that I'm part of and think you might enjoy.

GunDoctor
11-03-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm off of Facebook, just too much drama for me, but on Instagram. I will have to check those out. I'm in the Pasadena area (Rose Bowl) . Thanks for the info.

Desert Spyder
11-14-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm off of Facebook, just too much drama for me, but on Instagram. I will have to check those out. I'm in the Pasadena area (Rose Bowl) . Thanks for the info.

I know the people in LA pretty well. They do use FB but I believe they have a web page too. Scotty Broad is the president. I am the founder and past president of the Inland Empire Chapter. If you can't find Scotty's email here let me know.

TicketBait
11-15-2014, 01:39 AM

i grew up in La Canada, went to PCC, and visit my Mom who still resides in La Canada weekly. MRH I believe rides the Angeles Crest highway all the time, mostly on Mondays I believe.

Me too, pretty much facebook with blood relatives for me.

Netminder
11-15-2014, 08:54 AM
I know the people in LA pretty well. They do use FB but I believe they have a web page too. Scotty Broad is the president. I am the founder and past president of the Inland Empire Chapter. If you can't find Scotty's email here let me know.
Scotty is a great guy! Met him on here, but ended up on the same Hawaii cruise as him and Michelle. Good people!:)Wish we lived closer!

MRH
11-16-2014, 12:55 AM
i grew up in La Canada, went to PCC, and visit my Mom who still resides in La Canada weekly. MRH I believe rides the Angeles Crest highway all the time, mostly on Mondays I believe.

Me too, pretty much facebook with blood relatives for me.

Mondays and Tuesdays - depending on what I've got going on.