PDA

View Full Version : Kewlmetal 5" bar vs NMN 4" riser

major911
10-17-2008, 04:51 PM
ok I'm looking for some comparison opinions from both types of owners. I'm trying to decide which I prefer and could use your help. Which do you like better kewlmetal pullback bars or NMN risers? Also I noticed that kewlmetal has different hwy peg mounts than the ones I've seen on Lamonsters and so many others spyders. what are the advantages or disadvantages between these two hwy peg brackets? This should keep things going for awhile...LOL

Thank You
Major911

effgjamis
10-17-2008, 05:39 PM
ok I'm looking for some comparison opinions from both types of owners. I'm trying to decide which I prefer and could use your help. Which do you like better kewlmetal pullback bars or NMN risers? Also I noticed that kewlmetal has different hwy peg mounts than the ones I've seen on Lamonsters and so many others spyders. what are the advantages or disadvantages between these two hwy peg brackets? This should keep things going for awhile...LOL

Thank You
Major911

I think it is going to be quite difficult for one to compare NMN to Kewlmetal..
Unless of course they have plenty of money and time.
I have the NMN risers and am pretty happy.. I would like a little more height, as the pull back does effect the height.. However, I am not sure if the cost of trying to recable is worth getting additional height.. I also would like feedback.

zzneonzz
10-17-2008, 07:17 PM
I have a 1" BRP Riser with the 5" Kewlmetal bars. I think your only going to get opinions on what people have vs a comparison. For me I like and wanted the Kewlmetal Console so I ended up going with the 5" Bars since the console currently doesn't work with the stock bars. They fit me perfect and there was no recabeling or even releasing some tension on my SE5 to install the bars.

vwatso
10-17-2008, 11:34 PM
I went with the KEWL 5" bars And console enlays. I got more compliments on the bars and console. It rides awesome and handles the turns so much easier.

Great Buy. I was also able to mount the cup holder,gps and phone on the console.

Thanks,
Mattt