PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola Area Riders - Ride On Tire Sealant

sabunim5
10-16-2008, 10:58 AM
I have been using Ride On Tire Sealant in the Spyder and am very happy with it. I am going to order more for future tire changes. I also am putting it in my 2 wheeler. I am even considering it for my car and truck. Bottom line is that it is cheaper by the case (12 ea. 16 oz. bottles) but right now I am not sure I want an entire case. It takes 3 ea. 16 oz. bottles to do one Spyder. If anyone in the Pensacola area is interested, PM me and we will work something out so we all can save a little.:thumbup:
sabunim5:spyder:

Spydroe
10-16-2008, 04:09 PM
Is that i 16oz blt per tire?

sabunim5
10-16-2008, 04:47 PM
You could do it that way. Recomendations range from 8 to 14 oz. in each front tire and from 11 to 22 0z. in the rear. Three bottles gets you 48 oz. The web site has a downloadable guide with tire size versus number of ounces needed for both normal and severe conditions. If I remember correctly, I put 13 oz. in each front and 22 oz. in the rear. Two bottles (32 oz.) would do the job if you went with the lower "normal" recomendations. 9 oz. in each front and 14 oz. in the rear. Ryde Safe and Enjoy:thumbup:
sabunim5:spyder: