PDA

View Full Version : F3 Demo Rides in Atlanta

jasonmms
10-22-2014, 04:38 PM
This is your chance to test out the ALL-NEW Can-Am Spyder F3 Roadster!
Mountain Motorsports in Lithia Springs will be hosting demo rides for the 2015 Can-Am Spyder F3 Saturday November 1st- Wednesday November 5th! Don't miss out on your chance to test ride one of the next biggest things! Call or email Jason today for more information!!
770-941-9050 (tel:770-941-9050) jasonwhitehead@mmslithiasprings.com (info@mmslithiasprings.com).

Looking forward to seeing you guys here!!

Safe Riding!!

Jason

Bob Denman
10-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks, Jason... and :welcome:

cuznjohn
10-24-2014, 04:37 PM
i am looking forward to trying one is they have demo rides here. but i still think i will stick with my rt

spyder3
10-24-2014, 06:23 PM
i am looking forward to trying one is they have demo rides here. but i still think i will stick with my rt

Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeee cuz...let others beta test it...:yikes:

Bob Denman
10-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Are you gonna try one on for size? :D
Just to remind yourself how good it feels to have the handlebars back on the proper end of the bike...:roflblack: :joke:

spyder3
10-24-2014, 06:38 PM
Are you gonna try one on for size? :D
Just to remind yourself how good it feels to have the handlebars back on the proper end of the bike...:roflblack: :joke:

nah, i already sit low with my feet comfortably forward:D AND, more bikers actually wave to me thinking i'm on a bike....then when they get close have that WTF look on there face...:roflblack:

DrewNJ
10-24-2014, 07:37 PM
The Rewaco makes the spyder look like a kids toy!

Mike,P
10-24-2014, 07:50 PM
The Rewaco makes the spyder look like a kids toy!

Not even a little bit...

Dragonrider
10-24-2014, 08:32 PM
And costs more than my RT and Slingshot combined....

DrewNJ
10-24-2014, 08:39 PM
How's that saying go about the difference between men and boys?.....[emoji12] its only money, right?

DrewNJ
10-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Not even a little bit...
Ever seen one in person? The machine is quality!
Its nicer built than ANY Spyder I've ever been around!

Mike,P
10-24-2014, 09:07 PM
Ever seen one in person? The machine is quality!
Its nicer built than ANY Spyder I've ever been around!

Yes I've seen one n frankly I'd rather have a Slingshot... Probably a LOT more fun to ride..Seems like an overpriced whatchamacallit.. It's seriously fugly but if you like it so much then go by one n start your own butt ugly trike web board 😃 It looks like it's about as much fun as dancing with a fat girl / Sure sometimes things go good but when they go bad,, they go real bad ,,, real fast😎 This IS a Spyder website ,, right??? Just checking...

DrewNJ
10-24-2014, 09:21 PM
Wow, lot of hate. You sound like a blast to be around...

Like em or not the build quality is considerably better than the spyder. Is it for me? Nope. But I can totally dig the uniqueness of the machine. And as far as I'm concerned riding is riding.
But hey, everyone's got to hate on something....nice job on accomplishing that!

Mike,P
10-24-2014, 10:00 PM
Wow, lot of hate. You sound like a blast to be around...

Like em or not the build quality is considerably better than the spyder. Is it for me? Nope. But I can totally dig the uniqueness of the machine. And as far as I'm concerned riding is riding.
But hey, everyone's got to hate on something....nice job on accomplishing that!

I didn't say I hated it so please don't speak for me... You say the build quality is better,, Exactly ,,, how is it better?? It's just your opinion... When I was thinking about buying a Slingshot ,, I wasn't on here bashing Spyders.. If whatever they call those things are soooo much better than a Spyder why aren't you at the dealership waiting for them to open instead of here on a SPYDER website stating how inferior our spyders are to them?? Just kinda wondering...

DrewNJ
10-24-2014, 10:37 PM
No bashing either at all. The fit, finish, and attention to detail is much better. The lines are cleaner, the painted panels are nicer and not flimsy. Its a very well sorted out machine. For the price you would expect it.
Like I said, its not my style of ride. However, the dancing with a fat girl comments, butt ugly, etc etc are juvenile and just lame. It makes you sound like a lot of the schmucks that talk about spyders with no real experience with the machine.
Me, I just like to ride and will completely respect whatever YOU choose to ride, regardless of the brand....again, no bashing.
But if that's the way you roll....whatever...

Mike,P
10-25-2014, 12:13 AM
No bashing either at all. The fit, finish, and attention to detail is much better. The lines are cleaner, the painted panels are nicer and not flimsy. Its a very well sorted out machine. For the price you would expect it.
Like I said, its not my style of ride. However, the dancing with a fat girl comments, butt ugly, etc etc are juvenile and just lame. It makes you sound like a lot of the schmucks that talk about spyders with no real experience with the machine.
Me, I just like to ride and will completely respect whatever YOU choose to ride, regardless of the brand....again, no bashing.
But if that's the way you roll....whatever...

Riiigghhtt,, using words like flimsy panels and negative words stated above have nothing to do with bashing they're respectful compliments... Did you actually read your post before you hit the submit reply button?? I won't insult you by calling you names like schmuck or say your comments are juvenile.. Your actually kinda funny..

GunDoctor
10-25-2014, 12:21 AM
I remember when I had my first beer.

Mike,P
10-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Indeed / back to F3 demo rides in Atlanta

DrewNJ
10-25-2014, 01:21 AM
Riiigghhtt,, using words like flimsy panels and negative words stated above have nothing to do with bashing they're respectful compliments... Did you actually read your post before you hit the submit reply button?? I won't insult you by calling you names like schmuck or say your comments are juvenile.. Your actually kinda funny..
You seem to get pretty worked up about a conversation and comments that originally didn't even involve you. I bet your a total blast to be around in person!

But I can see how keeping this thread on topic is so important to you. So, you plan on traveling from Michigan to Atlanta for an F3 test ride?...

Mike,P
10-25-2014, 01:31 AM
Actually Drew,, I took offense to your comment about the Whatchamacallit making the Spyder looking like a kids toy,, just the beginning of your respectful non bashing comments.. Worked up,, hardly... You make my point over and over so keep digging 😎

DrewNJ
10-25-2014, 01:35 AM
Huh? OK. You win....whatever you say. Sorry you felt your spyder was belittled and you felt the need to defend it.....[emoji23] [emoji33]

spyder3
10-25-2014, 05:42 AM
wow :shocked:

DrewNJ
10-25-2014, 06:41 AM
wow :shocked:

What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be busy starting your own butt ugly, overpriced trike forum? Or were you to busy out dancing with the fat girl to pay any attention? :thumbup:
You know that "Spyderlovers" don't take kindly to your kind around here.....:roflblack:

SpyderRx
11-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Did anybody test ride in Atlanta? If so we want to hear about the ride!!!!!

rays hell
11-10-2014, 06:47 PM
I went last Wed. expecting to see a big semi with F3's to ride and was told they had got tied up in customs and hopefully would arrive by the end of the month. :gaah: