PDA

View Full Version : YELLOW SPYDER ON PINEFOREST TODAY

StSpyder09
10-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm always on the lookout for :spyder:s when driving in my area of Pensacola, Florida (North near I-10 and Pineforest). Today I finally/briefly saw one while driving North on Pineforest.:b2b: I was about four vehicles back, in a different lane. My first instinct was to switch lanes, catch up, and ask if he/she was a "Member" and what's your username.:2excited: But second thought was, "that might cause an accident":yikes:. So I continued on my stop at the "Food World". But, feeling somehow happier, knowing that one day that would be me :spyder::doorag::b2b:.

Was that any of you?:b2b:
P.S. I was envyably glad that it didn't turn into our development.:D

bjt
10-16-2008, 06:48 AM
:thumbup: :spyder: :thumbup:

StSpyder09
10-16-2008, 07:23 PM
:thumbup: :spyder: :thumbup:

Hi bjt,

I'm sure it wasn't you.

My wife and I moved to Pensacola from the Chicago Area. I've been planning how I could trip up to see old friends when I get my :spyder:. It would be cool to visit some new friends as well.:spyder::thumbup:

bjt
10-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was me. Just acknowledging that its cool you saw another Spyder in your neck of the woods and that you will soon have one of your own. :thumbup:

Smylinacha
10-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Wish it was me in sunny FL! Will be cold in CT soon and I'll NOT WANT TO BE HERE.:mad:

StSpyder09
10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Wish it was me in sunny FL! Will be cold in CT soon and I'll NOT WANT TO BE HERE.:mad:

Hi Smylinacha,

Yeah the weather here has been great. Cool in the a.m., warm in the afternoon, and perfect evening and night. I don't have a bike or my :spyder: yet, but sometimes I catch myself trippin', while in the Mit. with the windows down, daydreaming about how it will be on my :spyder::popcorn:. I know, I know..."This dude's a nut. He'd better keep his :cus: daydreaming eyes on the :cus: road"!:D
I've never been to CT, but every one I've ever met from there were "Good People".
See ya around some day, Keep Warm and Stay Cool.:thumbup:

Hey, what's you and HDX's Spyders look like?:nopic:

StSpyder09
10-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it was me. Just acknowledging that its cool you saw another Spyder in your neck of the woods and that you will soon have one of your own. :thumbup:

It was pretty cool. And that brief encounter answered one of my :spyder:questions. I've read so much about the poor tracking of the :spyder:. So I was wandering if it was good enough to calmly/casually ryde with one hand or "look...no hands Ma!!!:2thumbs::yikes: Well the Ryder I saw appeared to be using one hand and seemed very relaxed in the :spyder:saddle.

Can't Wait!!!:pray: