PDA

View Full Version : no spyder still....................

hondaman
10-15-2008, 06:16 PM
well I should have a spyder in hand now,but thanks to brp im not.If some of you are waiting on yours,brp is pushing orders back about 2 weeks.Guess some might get an 09,hope not with an 09 price increase..........................................

Roaddog2
10-15-2008, 06:23 PM
well I should have a spyder in hand now,but thanks to brp im not.If some of you are waiting on yours,brp is pushing orders back about 2 weeks.Guess some might get an 09,hope not with an 09 price increase.......................................... You will be getting a 09 with out the increase was at a dealer today who is well in the loop but if you ordered before you are all set. especialy if you are waiting for a red they did not produce enough :spyder:

Rockferg
10-15-2008, 07:15 PM
well I should have a spyder in hand now,but thanks to brp im not.If some of you are waiting on yours,brp is pushing orders back about 2 weeks.Guess some might get an 09,hope not with an 09 price increase..........................................

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they will get here a little sooner. Let me know when you do get it, we'll have to go rydin'.

Greg

AMTJIM
10-15-2008, 09:14 PM
This is a blessing...this late in the year, I would demand an '09! Not sure what the depreciation rate is on these, but the year is almost over and the '09's are out. Why lose a full year of value in 2 months?