PDA

View Full Version : List of Spyder Dealers

Spyderal11
10-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Is there a updated list somewhere of dealers in kentucky, tenn. and North Carolina. Thx for any help I will be traveling in these states the next ten days hopefully I won't need to look one up.

Chupaca
10-19-2014, 10:02 AM
We have an app for iphone, android etc made by a member Roger Rattigan which is free and contains codes with explanations and cures, dealers by states, spyders to the rescue by states mileage calculator and on and on. This is a great app if traveling. My spyder for apple and spyder codes for android...:thumbup:

mcpjan
10-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Is there a updated list somewhere of dealers in kentucky, tenn. and North Carolina. Thx for any help I will be traveling in these states the next ten days hopefully I won't need to look one up.

If you have a gps you can download from brp. http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/owners/dealer-database-update.html

GunDoctor
10-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Found and installed the code app on my Android, but Apple is no where to be found under My Spyder. What am I missing?

mcpjan
10-19-2014, 11:46 AM
Found and installed the code app on my Android, but Apple is no where to be found under My Spyder. What am I missing?
For the Apple you need to go to itunes to get the app.

GunDoctor
10-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Correct but nothing comes up

Deanna777
10-19-2014, 11:58 AM
I can not help you with list of spyder dealers that you looking for, but have a safe trip. Deanna