PDA

View Full Version : F3 Ryde Impressions

zuni
10-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Wow! Did not care for the looks based on the pictures posted but in person it looks much less than the lawn tractor I had envisioned. Got to take it for a 30 minute test ryde in Daytona yesterday morning and I may have to make some room in the garage. The cruiser seating position is excellent and gives more of a motorcycle feel. You sit lower in the saddle and your feet easily can be placed on the ground if you choose. Instead of sitting on the fuel tank it is in front of you which allows for the lower seating. This places the handle bars higher in relation to your body and makes for easier steering. We were on a mix of roads (unfortunately not much of a chance for twisties :( but still a good ryde) which included some spirited interstate speeds. The 1330 in a lighter bike gives you that little extra push. They had the bikes setup with a variety of positions of the handlebars and pedals which they say can be changed out in about 20 minutes. The only thing that would have made the ryde more enjoyable for me would have been a windscreen, being an RT owner I'm not used to the buffeting.

CJ JAX

Bob Denman
10-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the report! :thumbup:
Tell them to bring some bikes up MY way!! :D

ARtraveler
10-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Also liked the report. :thumbup::thumbup:

Purple Guy
10-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Thanks for sharing your impressions and good on ya for including a pic! :thumbup: